Page 4 of 5

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 07, 2006 8:36am
by Kemja
OK!!

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 07, 2006 10:51am
by Free
O_o;
I like Haru. ^^ But I can't pick between him and Hatori. :-k

^^; Cows are cute...

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 07, 2006 1:51pm
by Kemja
pick Haru....the cow dude!!!! :heh:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 07, 2006 11:06pm
by Free
*Cries of thinking so much* I guess I'll pick Haru. XD

Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 1:37am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
yes pick Haru :mrgreen: :heh:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 4:43pm
by Free
*Picks Haru* :D

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 5:55pm
by Kemja
...you made the right chose!! :heh:

Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 12:11pm
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
right :mrgreen: :wink: :heh:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 2:13pm
by Free
*Dies of happiness* XD

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 3:32pm
by Kemja
*slaps Homunculus_Sloth softly*
Snap out of it!!!

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 5:21pm
by Sword Mistress
what's with the violence lol ... but Haru is awesome... his dark side is the BEST!!

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 6:10pm
by Kemja
I think his cowform is the best!!!But his dark side is "the bomb"!! :heh:

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2006 3:38pm
by Free
T_T How dare you slap me. XD

I like "White" Haru more.

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2006 4:45pm
by Sword Mistress
sure... white Haru can be sweet and kind ... but dark Haru is so much better (mainly because he's a bad @$$ lol ... and when he turns into a cow ... it's just awesome ^^

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2006 6:54pm
by Kemja
sure... white Haru can be sweet and kind ... but dark Haru is so much better (mainly because he's a bad @$$ lol ... and when he turns into a cow ... it's just awesome ^^
I totally agree!!! :heh:

Re: Fans of Haru come here!!!

Posted: Jun 22, 2006 3:59pm
by .:*Saiko*:.
I'm a big fan of Haru!!!!
I love him, when he's white, black, as a cow... XD
He's so cute!!