Page 5 of 5
re: wrestling
Posted: Feb 06, 2006 2:31am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
oww brain ache
re: wrestling
Posted: Feb 09, 2006 2:00pm
by Cloud
w/e Randy is still the best there is i think he deserve to be at the spotlight
re: wrestling
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 1:53am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
No he don't he ain't good enough.
re: wrestling
Posted: Mar 07, 2006 7:51am
by rens_mine132
RAY MYSTERIO! Sorry... just had to say something....
re: wrestling
Posted: Mar 07, 2006 10:31am
by Lestat69_99
Just out of curiosity...What ever happened to Raven?
re: wrestling
Posted: Mar 07, 2006 11:54pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
Raven is currently wrestling on TNA, and I recall he was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion at some point several months ago (Though the current NWA WHC is Christian).
re: wrestling
Posted: Mar 08, 2006 10:33am
by Lestat69_99
Cool, thanks for the info...Something else to check out!
re: wrestling
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 2:28am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
raven
Re: wrestling
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 7:31pm
by Lestat69_99
Speaking of Raven, I just picked up the DVD Nevermore the best of Raven... Man he is fun to watch, I doubt that even Randy Orten could survive a House of Fun match with him....
re: wrestling
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 11:59pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
Oh yes, that reminds me, I would like to mention that Randy Orton is now suspended indefinitely from the WWE for behavioral problems. At first is was merely a 60 day suspension, but it was changed to an indefinite suspension. It is said that if Orton was not a main-eventer, he would have already been fired. Apparently he acts the same way backstage as he does as a heel onstage. I do know that many wrestlers hate (Undertaker in particular despises him), and his indefinite suspension is said to be a good morale booster among the wrestlers.
Re: wrestling
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 10:45am
by Lestat69_99
Heh, I've never heard of that before... Behavior problems? Now that's funny! Oh by the way I was watching a four way match with Raven, A.J. Styles, The Truth and Abyss... Well The truth looked familiar to me, he wouldn't happened to have been the one who partnered with the Road Dogg after the end of the New Age Owtlaws? What was his name....Ummm K-Qwik?
Re: wrestling
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 5:55pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
You are correct, The Truth is indeed K-Kwik. I found it interesting that for a time, he was partnered again with Road Dogg in TNA (and later joined by Billy Gunn)
re: wrestling
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 7:16am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
cool