Page 5 of 9

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:15pm
by RedXIII
I'm licky..I can be on the net any time I want sept for yesterday :mrgreen: :lol:

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:16pm
by kagome
Xx.Yusuke.xX wrote:was that sarcastically? cuz if it was i feel way more sorry for you!!!
yes it was !!

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:18pm
by Leaf v.3
RedXIII wrote:I'm licky..I can be on the net any time I want sept for yesterday :mrgreen: :lol:
lol our other line just got dc so i cant be on as much but i dont care.. ive still been on all day :D

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:18pm
by Leaf v.3
kagome wrote:
Xx.Yusuke.xX wrote:was that sarcastically? cuz if it was i feel way more sorry for you!!!
yes it was !!

o really foo'? lmao!

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:19pm
by RedXIII
lol..srry 4 u

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:20pm
by kagome
ha ha very funny :roll:

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:23pm
by RedXIII
lol

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:23pm
by Leaf v.3
lol im getting kinda confused.... lol hmm maybe its cuz i get confused easily!

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:24pm
by Leaf v.3
omg im on msn and i told my friend im brb and god she wont stop sending me messages!

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:26pm
by kagome
Xx.Yusuke.xX wrote:omg im on msn and i told my friend im brb and god she wont stop sending me messages!


ok now i'm confused :lol:

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:28pm
by RedXIII
pestering buffoon :?

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:28pm
by Leaf v.3
well i not only get confused easily but i confuse ppl easily also :D lol but im still brb and shes sent like 100 messages!

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:31pm
by kagome
oh kay lol

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:31pm
by RedXIII
more than likely insecure :?

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:33pm
by Leaf v.3
huh? whos insecure? me?

Posted: Aug 26, 2004 3:34pm
by kagome
:roll: