Page 5 of 11

Re: re: akito

Posted: Feb 23, 2006 7:57am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
i have to go anyway :heh: so ttyl

re: akito

Posted: Feb 23, 2006 8:00am
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
bye

re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 4:34am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
*She puts together a missile launcher and puts in the missile and aims at Akito* Sorry P_C But I still don't like the guy... *launches missile*

Re: re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 4:58am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
ok ... i'm to lazy to save him -.- :heh:

re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:01am
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
:shock: :shock: Wow :shock: :lol:

Re: re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:07am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
no really ... u can kill him :mrgreen: i have other things to do -.-

re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:10am
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
:mrgreen: yay :mrgreen:

Re: re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 8:25am
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
but it won't be that fun if u kill him :wink:

re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 1:16pm
by Lucrezia
Ignorance is bliss, isn't it kittys?

I mentioned this elsewhere, but Akito isnot a mentally stable person. If you are the type of person who blames retarded kids for drooling all over your new shirt, I suppose I can accept your hate for her, but ITS NOT HER FAULT. My mother and I work constantly with cases like hers as well as others.You should feel sorry for her more then hate her. The sad thing is, she was not even born with a mental issue, she suffered enough abuse to make it that way.

Re: re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 2:17pm
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
:shock: oh ... :heh: so u don't hate her

re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 2:23pm
by Lucrezia
Not at all. I do not respect her actions, but can you really blame someone for their actions if they really arn't capable of normal thought?

re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 2:23pm
by Lucrezia
Not at all. I do not respect her actions, but can you really blame someone for their actions if they really arn't capable of normal thought?

Re: re: akito

Posted: Feb 24, 2006 2:44pm
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
yeah i like her lol :heh:

re: akito

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 1:49am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
I have been gone for a week eat this *Stabs Akito 200000000000000000000000000000 times*

re: akito

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 4:33am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
:shock: ......wow really making up for lost time huh :lol:

-doesn't hate Akito, but doesn't like her either...-

re: akito

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 6:08am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
hell yeah