Page 5 of 6

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 2:59pm
by Hey
Are you?

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:00pm
by Shaun
Yes! I was born on 19th October 1987.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:00pm
by Hey
Were you?

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:01pm
by Hey
Lol, I'm just playing with you Shaun. Sorry I doubted you :mrgreen:

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:03pm
by Shaun
How old are you?

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:05pm
by Hey
Sweet 18.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:07pm
by Annaxubella
Being 18 rock when your in my place..

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:08pm
by Ukitake_101
i thought it was supposed to be sweet 16

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:08pm
by Hey
You mean when you live in California or when you're you in general?

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:11pm
by Ukitake_101
wait what

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:18pm
by Annaxubella
don't say sweet 18 it's like if your a girl, come on were grown ups,
sweet 15 and sweet 16 is not a grown up thing

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:18pm
by Hey
Ooops, sorry TODA, I was talking to Annaxubella.

And to answer your question, I've come to find that 16 is not sweet at all, if anything it is bitter since you don't get any great privileges except driving (which is pretty sweet I guess).

Now 18 (the age of independence), isn't that sweet either. I should've said, sweeter-than-16 18, since 19 is the real sweetness.

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:20pm
by Annaxubella
hey what the heck I'm almost 19 and I drive, got my licence and I work

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:39pm
by Shaun
You're 19! :P

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:44pm
by Annaxubella
did I told you my age :?: (I'm still 18, almost 19)

re: Hentai?

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:57pm
by Shaun
I must have forgot.