Page 5 of 5

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 01, 2007 10:42pm
by KoYue
Lemee see if I can find the link again . . . Ah, here you go! ^_^
http://www.thespectrum.net/manga_scans/
Well, we're also suposed to be going to Italy as well, so maybe I can find myself an Italian. :D I really want to purchase some manga, though. My French teacher is an otaku herself and broguht us some CLAMP works in French to help us improve our reading. She said she'd help us find good bookstores.

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 01, 2007 10:44pm
by Shinogu
Are you a big fan of CLAMP works, Yue-chan? For some reason, I never read any of their books.

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 01, 2007 10:44pm
by Tiana_Lee
Shinogu wrote:I think I will go for Matsuri Hino since her artstyle is awesome and I am a big fan of Vampire Knight.
that's true but i still can't deny the hotness of Takuto and Eichi and even Izumi from Full Moon Wo Sagashite.

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 01, 2007 10:50pm
by KoYue
I love CLAMP! :D They're almost like my heroes for some reason. I was so disappointed when my parents said they couldn't take me to the convention last year. It was their first U.S. appearance and I really wanted to meet them. :(

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 01, 2007 10:50pm
by Tiana_Lee
Shinogu wrote:Are you a big fan of CLAMP works, Yue-chan? For some reason, I never read any of their books.
really? CLAMP is good.
you should try Angelic Layer, i mean, the manga... depending on your taste, you might not like the ending but you could read it.
i prefer the anime of it. but yea. it's good.

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 08, 2007 5:30pm
by Leki
Rumiko Takahashi for me. She's the creator of Inuyasha, so my loyalty is always to her. :P

Top three manga are Fruits Basket, Shutterbox, and of course, Inuyasha. I just hate that there are so many books and episodes of Inuyasha. :?

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 08, 2007 8:08pm
by KoYue
Fruits Basket is my absolute favorite! :D Rumiko Takahashi is pretty good as well. I just don't like the way some of her manga ends. :|

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 14, 2007 12:59am
by Tiana_Lee
KYA!!!
OMG
I JUST GOT GENTLEMEN'S ALLIANCE TODAY!!!
SHIZUMASA TOGU IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!

and yes... I GOT THE ONE WITH THE POSTER!!!
i'm so happy!

I can't wait till number 2 comes out!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :love: :love: :love:

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: Apr 14, 2007 1:11am
by Cold Revolver
Naruko15 wrote:I first read Fugishi Yuugi by Watase and I fell in love with it.
That made a fantastic anime. A big emphasis on "Fantastic" I never seen the OVA's though or read the manga, heard is was also "fantastic". 8)

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Posted: May 12, 2007 8:02am
by mpf23
I only read a few mangas, and thsoe ones I read are now my faves, can't wait until I'm an adult, I'm going to be on my own, and I get a good job, and make money and spend it wisely, and buy anime dvds and manga, and subscribe to shoujo beat or something, my fave mangas are, Dream Shoppe, Never Give Up, Yotsuba&!, Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon, Baby & Me, Full Metal Panic. Thats all my faves ^_^ I get into more manga later in my life.