Page 5 of 31
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 9:55am
by Im Lawliet
?0_0? L is slightly confused...
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 3:37pm
by Karin Rengu
Yea...Hallow crossbred illegally
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:32am
by Hallow
No I didn't. All I did was discover them.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 2:56pm
by Karin Rengu
Discover them by crossbreeding them illegally you mean.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 8:36am
by Hallow
No, Satan is the one that crossbreed them. After I found them Satan gave the Sharktopus army to me to command.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 3:18pm
by Karin Rengu
Oh ok. Did you kill satan in the process?
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 9:37am
by Hallow
Uh, no.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 12:48pm
by Karin Rengu
Why the hell not?
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 8:59am
by Hallow
Why? Because Satan is also Santa! If I killed Satan, I'd be killing Santa Claus, so then there wouldn't be any more Christmas gifts.
You know how some criminals pay their fines by doing cominuty service? Well, that's what goes on with Satan. Satan choose to give everyone presents every year in order to pay off his crimes.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 3:53pm
by Karin Rengu
WTF? Satan isn't Santa!
On another note, do you celebrate Christmas? I see in your sig that you're atheist so do you still celebrate it? (I'm getting polls about Christmas from atheists, so you're a test subject XD)
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 8:58am
by Hallow
Yes, I celebrate Christmas. Just so you know, I celebrate the Santa Christmas, not the birth of Jesus Christmas. So basically I have the Christmas tree and presents and such, but no religion things.
Also, could you elaborate on what your poll will be about?
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 4:44pm
by Karin Rengu
Ok my other athiest friends had the same answer as you about christmas. I'm just curious about what (and how) athiests celebrate holidays. That's what my poll is about.
My reasons are my one friend claims to be athiest and I want to bust her chops. However, I've caught her on how she celebrates XD
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 7:33am
by Hallow
How does she celebrate?
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 5:47pm
by Karin Rengu
She celebrates it how the rest of us do. But you see, when I asked her why she celebrates christmas if she's athiest she didn't answer!
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 9:11am
by Hallow
I see. Carry on.
Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 9:43am
by Karin Rengu
ok. . .so, do you celebrate the candy part of easter then?