Page 5 of 25
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 09, 2005 1:31am
by Hey
The Love High
The passion and desire,
The hate and burning fire,
Were all within your heart.
You loved only your part.
I called you a striking liar.
You laughed but did not tire.
I cradled you within.
T'was my biggest sin,
To let your lips touch mine,
To let you sip dark wine.
And for you to crave the skin so pale,
Only to kiss again and fail.
We were the best lovers you and I,
But we thought it all a lie.
And now with one last divine kiss,
I hope we shall not truely miss.
(I'm still working on yours Noo-noo!

)
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 09, 2005 11:10pm
by Hey
To Noodles (Noo-noo):
There's a guy called Noo-noo.
Who doesn't know a thing about Voo-doo.
He loves to wink at all the girls.
And if he could, he'd buy them pearls.
He has quite the reputation.
And is excellent at flirtation.
Girls can't help but love him so.
He even makes a fan from a foe.
Tell us Noo-noo! How can we resist?!
No matter what, we cannot persist!
I know it's crazy but it's true.
All girls, really and truly, love you.
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 10, 2005 11:23am
by Hey
The Wonders of The World
I knew God and the seven Wise Men.
They were the eight wonders of the world.
I tried to grasp the holiness in hands.
But nothing can hold things so pure.
The seven Wise Men, revealed ten beings:
Life, Kindness, Love, and Hate,
Evil, Forgiveness, Time, and Fate.
There are more the Wise Men said.
But they have not shown their true forms yet.
I turned to God, to witness the truth.
But God remained silent, hidden to the world.
I promised to pray, I promised to do good.
But God turned away, and left me to despair.
But now I know, the reason why.
God had turned me away to sheer light.
I found the truth and the other beings,
Inside myself, through my own doings.
And the eight wonders of the world were no more.
As I became the eighth of the Wise.
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 12, 2005 4:53pm
by Hey
The King's Guitar (???)
I saw you sitting there,
among your loyal friends,
with the guitar you held so fair,
wearing a secret face.
As you began to softly sing,
Your voice flowed like arabian silk,
And you truly looked like a king.
The scent of mystery filled the air.
The hum pouring from your cradled guitar,
begged for serenity and mocked war.
The burning music set all heeding souls,
On warm, tender, and passionate fire.
The noise escaping your parting lips,
Melted my heart with a deep desire.
I closed my eyes and listened to your words,
And I knew that I would never tire.
Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 14, 2005 12:49pm
by noodles87
Λппεr The Mad Hatter wrote:To Noodles (Noo-noo):
There's a guy called Noo-noo.
Who doesn't know a thing about Voo-doo.
He loves to wink at all the girls.
And if he could, he'd buy them pearls.
He has quite the reputation.
And is excellent at flirtation.
Girls can't help but love him so.
He even makes a fan from a foe.
Tell us Noo-noo! How can we resist?!
No matter what, we cannot persist!
I know it's crazy but it's true.
All girls, really and truly, love you.
OMG! I love it! Pearls are too cheap though, maybe diamonds. Then again action is better than material.

re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 15, 2005 11:59am
by Mai
Wonderful picture. Mabye i should send you the picture i drew to go along with your name? eh? onl yif you truely want to see it.
havent drawn fantasy in quite a long time. mybe i will do a painting for you?
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 1:19am
by Hey
Because you and I were meant to be,
And I thought you belonged to me.
But the world is a cold and lonely place,
when your wonderwall has lost its face.
Love was meant for you and me,
so hold me until I lose my breath.
I watched and counted the failures,
and still I feel nothing but love.
Love is.....the calming sound of rain.
Love is.....the warm feeling of comfort.
Love is.....the feeling of belonging.
Love is.....everything, and yet nothing.
Oi vey!!! hahahaha, this is what happens when you listen to rock music when you're trying to write.....I am ashamed of myself. lol
Re: re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 22, 2005 1:27am
by Hey
OMG! I love it! Pearls are too cheap though, maybe diamonds. Then again action is better than material.

[/quote]
lol, that's my Noo-Noo.

re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 24, 2005 8:27pm
by noodles87
Seeing that Anner continues to churn out great poetry. I've decided to make her thread a sticky. I hope no one objects, but if any one does, go ahead a complain to me. Through PM that is. Before our conversation is over, you shall see the light.

re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 26, 2005 5:56pm
by Hey
Wow Noo-Noo....I don't know what to say!! You're such a sweetheart,

lol, my poems aren't that good though. But...lol, I still can't see the harm in having this as a sticky! lol!
Thanks Noo-Noo, you're so good to me!

re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 26, 2005 8:28pm
by Pyro Psycho
ahhhhhhhh the poems are awesome!!
and your drawings are kick to the @$$!!!!!!!!!

re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 27, 2005 2:17am
by Hey
lol, thanks Pyro

.
But like I've said many time before, you guys are way too nice to criticize,

that's why I luv y'all so much!
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jun 27, 2005 2:46am
by Hey
This poem is dedicated to DMOD, Dark Mage of Destiny, for being such a luvable friend and RP-er. We will miss you DMOD... I'd ask you not to leave, but you're not the type to go back on your word.
I'm too much of a whimp to post this in your "leaving" thread, I think I'd just break down and cry.
-The Night In Dark Armour-
And as day hides its face,
Your light will shine upon me,
And paint the sky crimson blue.
With a dark secret which makes you whole,
The misty sheets of clouds
Hide your darkness and desires.
You will remain...forever a mystery,
And the brightest diamond...
At dawn, you eternally disappear,
And slip away through my frantic hands,
Which could never hold a thing so pure.
The skies cry tears of torture,
And the deprived soil swallows them whole.
And you leave no trail,
Nothing for me to remember you by.
And I curse the sun, and the light,
For I could never find another so black...
So enigmatic...
You will forever be the night,
Who rode on the inscrutable stallion of noir.
I will sit under the burning sun, and forever await,
For your return, Night in Dark Armour.
My night, my sleep, my saviour, my sanctuary.
You will forever be, the true madness in me.
[And I know the difference between a "knight" and "night". I wrote "night" on purpose

]
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jul 01, 2005 8:36pm
by Mai
This entire thread insipired me to post this:
Love was turning into hunger
When I was living in a nightmare
you seemed to be waiting there
helped me find inner peace
helped me search for the light of my endless darkness
when i slept i dreamt of you
when reality hit me, i knew non of this was true
It was all great from the start
in the end i wasnt stong enough
our passion wasn't powerful enough
I was niave
To think your love would set me free
althoguh your kiss drove me crazy
it blinded my sight making my mind a little hazy
I used to think we had it good
now i know we misunderstood
Don't try to convince me youll always be there
I learned a while ago that jocks and me equal despair
this poem was for josh to read
now i know your support is all i need
everytime i turned around he was thair
I finally realized that love is just unfair
yea, i would say thank you but really, im not in the mood.
re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jul 03, 2005 9:16pm
by Pyro Psycho
those are great you guys really they are!! keep it up they touched me......

re: Welcome to Anner's!
Posted: Jul 07, 2005 6:15am
by josh
I came to object and stayed for the genius!
And coming back for hopefully more genius.