Page 41 of 43

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Mar 16, 2010 3:34pm
by Tailtiu
Fairy Tales for Adults by whole buncha people.

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Mar 17, 2010 8:54am
by Mai
jude the obscure (easily the fifth time, but all the more interesting each time i read it)

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Apr 01, 2010 9:32am
by KawaiiGirl104
Dreamdark: Blackbringer. I bought it at my school's book fair a few days ago and I'm already on chapter 21. It's about a faerie (not the Tinker Bell ones, the fight-y, slay-y ones) named Magpie Windwitch who captures devils. But she almost meets her match when she comes upon the ultimate devil, Blackbringer. It's actually a good read for fantasy-genre lovers.
I hope that you might look up this book!!!

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Apr 15, 2010 6:24am
by crumejack
I usually read several at a time. But right now I am concentrating on The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon for my book club.

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 4:03pm
by Free
I finished reading Heartless by Sara Shepard.
I'm anxiously waiting for Wanted to come out in June!

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Apr 19, 2010 12:38pm
by SASSZAIN
"Pagan Christianity" Is what i'm reading now..

oh, and History Of the Western Civilization Volume 9
lol@textbook

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Apr 20, 2010 10:39am
by Grell
The Den of Shadows Quartet by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. I'm on Demon in my View, currently. Finished In the Forests of the Night yesterday.

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: May 03, 2010 12:31pm
by KawaiiGirl104
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I can't put this book down!!!! Well, except for in class, I guess.... But that's about it. As soon as I'm done iwht this I'm gonna try and find the sequel, Beautiful Darkness! Yay!!!!!

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: May 05, 2010 7:40pm
by Tailtiu
I'm ripping my way thru my library books and the ones on my book pile/bookshelves. I just finished Northranger Abby by Jane Austin.

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 3:39am
by stormsangel
Currently reading Enchanter (Book 2 of The Axis Trilogy) by Sara Douglass :)

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Jun 11, 2010 12:08pm
by Tailtiu
I'm reading Mixed Vegetables, Maid-sama, Honey Hunt and Breaking Dawn.

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Jun 25, 2010 5:42am
by Tailtiu
Currently reading The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart. ~<3

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 1:04pm
by KawaiiGirl104
I just finished a good book by Rick Riordan called The Red Pyramid. No doubt I'm gonna read it again. It's a long book (514 pages) but it's funny, exciting, actiony.... All of that good stuff.

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Jul 13, 2010 6:17am
by Tyche
War of the Spider Queen V - Philip Athans
Gurren Lagann

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Jul 14, 2010 11:11am
by Aoi Sakuraba
The Vampire Diaries: The Fury - L. J. Smith

Re: What are you reading right now?

Posted: Jul 14, 2010 12:52pm
by Hakuren
This topic.