Page 6 of 14

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 3:29pm
by Angel of Music
Got a couple of definites in there, thanks!^^

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 8:43pm
by AnimeAngel34
try inyuahsa or devil may cry

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 8:59pm
by Cold Revolver
BLOODY HELL! Try Blame! :)

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 9:01pm
by AnimeAngel34
try perfect dark

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 11:48am
by Angel of Music
I know he'll try Inuyasha.....I'll test drive the others. Thanks.^^

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 1:35pm
by AnimeAngel34
no prob

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:28pm
by Cold Revolver
I am wondering if any of you grasp the concept of trying something new. I recomend manga and you people just ignore that fact that Blame! Is a sci fi thriller with extremly sharp backgrounds and a bloody cybernetic plot. Open your eyes and venture past what others are reading and stray from the norm and open your self up to new manga instead of doing what others are doing.


I sound like a sales man, but I assure you I am not. :) :O

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:35pm
by Angel of Music
No, I did check out Blame!, and I think it looks reall interesting. I know that I'll read it, I'm just trying to help out my brother a bit. It does sound very interesting, though, and thanks for recommmending it. :mrgreen:

Re: re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:44pm
by Cold Revolver
Angel of Music wrote:No, I did check out Blame!, and I think it looks reall interesting. I know that I'll read it, I'm just trying to help out my brother a bit. It does sound very interesting, though, and thanks for recommmending it. :mrgreen:

Ok now tell me you think Naruto is lame? :D


(I can feel the hate from many users as they read this) *shrugs. :(

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:47pm
by Angel of Music
Uhhh...........I haven't read Naruto, but I have watched the anime. Sorry to say I enjoy it thouroughly. But I will read Blame!, cause it looks really, really, really really, REALLY good. :mrgreen:

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 9:56pm
by Cold Revolver
Hahah lol, Your a good sport at least. :-$

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 11:59am
by Angel of Music
lol. :mrgreen:

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 8:34pm
by AnimeAngel34
lol cute

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 1:43am
by Masaka Khali
Blade of The Immortal is worth every penny.. Hands down one of the greatest ever! Hiraoki Samura is GOD.

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 4:25pm
by AnimeAngel34
wow sounds lile a cool book

re: Want a reccommended manga? Looking for a manga? Look her

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:28pm
by Angel of Music
It does sound like a cool one! :mrgreen: