Page 6 of 91

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 14, 2007 9:21pm
by KoYue
You two are lucky. I've got no bishies in my life. :( :heh:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 4:29am
by Shinogu
Well, maybe we are but you will get your own bishies someday soon. It is fun to fall in love with anime guys, though. I fantasized about lots of anime guys and now I am madly in love with Zero from Vampire Knight. :love: :color: He is just so hot. :heh:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 4:33am
by Shinogu
Lenfa wrote:I haven't gotten the latest one yet. Feb. issue should be the first one on my subscription. ^_^
Then I am not the only one who didn't receive the February issue of SJBT yet, huh? I was a bit worried since it is a bit late this time. I guess I will have to wait some more.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 10:19am
by KoYue
Zero is just so . . . =P~ =P~ :heh:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 12:15pm
by Lenfa
I'll stick with Akatsuki Kain on Vampire Knight ^_^
But Zero is so cute.....

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 1:58pm
by KoYue
Kyaa, what is it about Zero that makes him so cool and cute?

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 8:26pm
by Shinogu
Zero is just so handsome and hot. There is this thing about him that makes you drool over him. :D If I have to choose between Zero and Kaname, of course I would go for Zero. Kaname is handsome, though.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 16, 2007 4:35pm
by KoYue
Kaname is cute . . . man, Vampire Knight makes all the vampire guys look soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood . . . =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :heh:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 16, 2007 5:35pm
by Lenfa
Kaname is cute.... but though... it seems like he's hiding something...

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 16, 2007 6:44pm
by KoYue
He's truly plotting something. I bet he's gonna try to get rid of Zero so he can have Yuki to himself.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 16, 2007 7:57pm
by Shinogu
I certainly don't trust Kaname. He is using this cool attitude but for sure he has a hidden agenda. I was kinda thinking that he might wants to transform Yuki to a vampire like him and that's why he wants Zero out of the picture but who knows. :D

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 16, 2007 10:28pm
by KoYue
I bet he wants to do that so he can be with Yuki forever . . . or maybe he just wants her blood.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 12:10am
by Shinogu
KoYue wrote:I bet he wants to do that so he can be with Yuki forever . . . or maybe he just wants her blood.
Yes, so it is either this or that. I read lots of vampire and paranormal books, so I kinda know that if a vampire fell in love with a human, then they would want to live forever with them, so maybe this is what Kaname wants with Yuki or maybe he only wants her blood, as you said. I guess we should wait and see what will happen.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 7:53am
by Lenfa
Yeah, but if Kaname only wanted Yuki's blood, he could've gotten it a long time ago..

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 11:01am
by Shinogu
Lenfa wrote:Yeah, but if Kaname only wanted Yuki's blood, he could've gotten it a long time ago..
It is true but maybe he is waiting for the right moment if this is what he really wants from her. I believe that what he wants the most is to transform her into a vampire to be with him forever but of course this is not definite, so I guess we would never know till we read the whole manga.

Kaname sees Zero as a threat, so he wants him out of the picture too. He knows that there is this deep bond between Zero and Yuki and that's why he wants him away from her.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 2:46pm
by KoYue
Nya, I don't want him to kill Zero!! :(