Page 6 of 6

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 4:37am
by divinephoenix
I think siblings are like that..XD

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: May 15, 2008 4:32pm
by scorpionwarrior
Yes, unfortunately XD

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: May 15, 2008 11:52pm
by divinephoenix
I used to think that if the eldest becomes siblings, what would that be like???

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: May 26, 2008 12:35am
by wobblebreak
ahhmm.... I sometimes play chess and there's no way I'm a Nerd ..So I say no..Definitely not.

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: May 12, 2009 7:11am
by Syntos
Of course not

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: May 20, 2009 7:58am
by Grell
I'm not a nerd, but I like playing chess... though... I'm not very good at it... And I only play occasionally because there was a nazi at my school who played chess. Beat the crap out of everyone, and if you made a move he thought was stupid, he'd say "That's such a jew move." And I was like "WTF?!"

He was a literal nazi. o__O

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: Jun 03, 2009 6:20am
by §ayjay93Trix
Chess IS for nerds, in my opinion:)

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: Jun 03, 2009 8:59am
by Grell
§ayjay93Trix wrote:Chess IS for nerds, in my opinion:)
So you have to be a nerd to play chess? Or just because you play chess, you're a nerd? So the stupidest kid at my school could play chess and suddenly they're a nerd? Cause I don't think that equation works.

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: Jun 03, 2009 3:03pm
by Tyche
No way. xD My sister plays chess with me, and she's no where near nerd-dom.

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: Jun 04, 2009 6:18am
by §ayjay93Trix
:)
Blah, chess is a cute game.. I've never learned how to play so I guess wouldn't exactly know :P

Re: is chess for nerds?

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 8:43pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
Nerds birds.