Page 6 of 7

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 9:33am
by Hardcore
Lenfa wrote:Hmm.... I have to say yes.
I may not know Lust that well but I've seen her around, she may be new to AA but she acts maturely than others. ^^

Thanks Lenfa. I appreciate the vote. And, it's not that hard.. :( A lot of people on AA are immature.. and need supervision.. ](*,)
Not mentioning usernames.. :-$

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 10:23am
by josh :)
You need to work on that condescending tone young ma'am. Mrs Green font. :o

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 10:35am
by Commander Sparx
I could say a few things about you to Jesus Christ, but it would classsed as spaming a nice Moderator Application that some one took time to do.

Keep going Lust, your doing a really nice job with this.

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 10:38am
by Hardcore
Thank you Zaraki.. and Please don't spam in my application. ("Jesus Christ")

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 10:48am
by Mayoko/Ghai
She is helpful i can give you that. she helped me when i kept getting these php errors.. otherwise i would be stuck on the forum screen.....*shudders* but anyways. i asked others and they were no help......they did not want to help was more the term so i think lust is fitting as a mod

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 11:06am
by josh :)
More reasons are that Lust is nice, courteous, and kind. She has some sort of 'mummy' trait which I see as a good thing :)

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 11:09am
by Hardcore
Genesis wrote:She is helpful i can give you that. she helped me when i kept getting these php errors.. otherwise i would be stuck on the forum screen.....*shudders* but anyways. i asked others and they were no help......they did not want to help was more the term so i think lust is fitting as a mod
Well.. Yeah.. I got the errors last night and was COMPLETELY clueless. So I thought I'd try and help you. ](*,)
It's a shame that nobody else would.. Anyways.. thank you.
It's amazing.. people vote me for reasons I dont even have in my application. :-k

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 12:44pm
by Sasami Jurai
Yes, I think that you will make an AWESOME moderator! You did very well on creating such a fetch application with VERY awesome reasons why you should be a moderator here. =D Pretty colors! ^o^
You're more mature than any other members, and you seem like such a congenial lady!

Don't devote most of your time to AA though 'cause that's pretty sad. o.o


No offense at all 'cause I'm sure you are living a wonderful life. ^^;;

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 1:04pm
by Hardcore
Sasami Jurai wrote:Yes, I think that you will make an AWESOME moderator! You did very well on creating such a fetch application with VERY awesome reasons why you should be a moderator here. =D Pretty colors! ^o^
You're more mature than any other members, and you seem like such a congenial lady!

Don't devote most of your time to AA though 'cause that's pretty sad. o.o


No offense at all 'cause I'm sure you are living a wonderful life. ^^;;
Lol thanks for the vote. And don't worry.. I don't spend all my time on here.. lately I have but thats cus I've been sick. :(
Jesus Christ wrote: More reasons are that Lust is nice, courteous, and kind. She has some sort of 'mummy' trait which I see as a good thing
Well thanks :mrgreen:

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 1:23pm
by Sasami Jurai
Lust. wrote:
Lol thanks for the vote. And don't worry.. I don't spend all my time on here.. lately I have but thats cus I've been sick. :(
Awww, I hope you feel better. =( *hugs*

AA seriously needs more moderators who are mature and nice like you. ^_^ Especially since you're usually on, you can catch those lame users and ban them or whatever.

Okay, I'm not gonna spam anymore.....

Sorry. ^^;;

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 1:51pm
by Hardcore
Sasami Jurai wrote:
Lust. wrote:
Lol thanks for the vote. And don't worry.. I don't spend all my time on here.. lately I have but thats cus I've been sick. :(
Awww, I hope you feel better. =( *hugs*

AA seriously needs more moderators who are mature and nice like you. ^_^ Especially since you're usually on, you can catch those lame users and ban them or whatever.

Okay, I'm not gonna spam anymore.....

Sorry. ^^;;
Darlin.. you're not spamming. This has to do with the topic.

And, I dont think Moderators can ban users, and if they can it's only for a short duration, like 24 hours. (One Day)

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 1:52pm
by Sasami Jurai
Lust. wrote:
Sasami Jurai wrote:
Lust. wrote:
Lol thanks for the vote. And don't worry.. I don't spend all my time on here.. lately I have but thats cus I've been sick. :(
Awww, I hope you feel better. =( *hugs*

AA seriously needs more moderators who are mature and nice like you. ^_^ Especially since you're usually on, you can catch those lame users and ban them or whatever.

Okay, I'm not gonna spam anymore.....

Sorry. ^^;;
Darlin.. you're not spamming. This has to do with the topic.

And, I dont think Moderators can ban users, and if they can it's only for a short duration, like 24 hours. (One Day)

I was talking about the Live Chat, honey pot pie. o.o Moderators can ban users from chat. lol

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 2:01pm
by Hardcore
Sasami Jurai wrote:
Lust. wrote:
Sasami Jurai wrote:
Lust. wrote:
Lol thanks for the vote. And don't worry.. I don't spend all my time on here.. lately I have but thats cus I've been sick. :(
Awww, I hope you feel better. =( *hugs*

AA seriously needs more moderators who are mature and nice like you. ^_^ Especially since you're usually on, you can catch those lame users and ban them or whatever.

Okay, I'm not gonna spam anymore.....

Sorry. ^^;;
Darlin.. you're not spamming. This has to do with the topic.

And, I dont think Moderators can ban users, and if they can it's only for a short duration, like 24 hours. (One Day)

I was talking about the Live Chat, honey pot pie. o.o Moderators can ban users from chat. lol
I know that, and this is starting to be spamming so lets stop. Ok? :)

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 2:21pm
by Vash
Ehm. You cheat with your age.

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 2:29pm
by Hardcore
Vash wrote:Ehm. You cheat with your age.
I know I'm messing around, Vash, can you vote? Please? ^^

Re: My Moderator Application: Lust.

Posted: Oct 06, 2007 2:38pm
by Vash
Lust. wrote:
Vash wrote:Ehm. You cheat with your age.
I know I'm messing around, Vash, can you vote? Please? ^^
Put the right age in your profile. Else I have to consider you messing around with holes in the system and that doesn't go for a mod. :P