Page 7 of 16

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 01, 2008 5:40pm
by Karin Rengu
0.o what the...!! Hallow's catchphrase has caught on!

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 01, 2008 8:01pm
by Lord of the Dark
what in gods name are you talking about. I've been saying that since high school.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 02, 2008 5:09am
by Karin Rengu
Hallow says Indeed a lot

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 02, 2008 2:35pm
by Lord of the Dark
I see. The thing is I haven't been on for about a month and before that I only really RP'd with BHJ on the blood plus topic, so I have no idea who hollow is.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 02, 2008 9:00pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Since I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't had the time to upload a Code Geass pic of the week. That said I shall give you this to tie you over as I find time to go through my archives to find a pic that is fitting for this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmgpmUpZ7Y

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 03, 2008 9:49am
by Im Lawliet
so, lord of the dark, are you joining the black knights?

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 03, 2008 2:19pm
by Lord of the Dark
yes I am.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 9:27am
by Karin Rengu
YES! 6 members now! YES!

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 9:36am
by Im Lawliet
Yay X3 6. now all we need are 999,994 more!

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 10:44am
by Karin Rengu
what the?? for what?

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 2:55pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
To crush the Holy Britannian Empire of coarse.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 5:38pm
by Karin Rengu
You don't need a million people to crush Britannia. You need like...one. One who has a Geass. And someone sexii like Kallen

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 5:47pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
not true.
Spoiler
Show
The king himself had a geass and the Knights of the Round aren't a push over either.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 6:29pm
by Karin Rengu
Well, of course I was joking about only needing 2 people but those spoilers are interesting.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 6:40pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
I know you were joking, but it's fun to post stuff like that.

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Posted: Jun 05, 2008 9:37am
by Im Lawliet
indeed (a tribute to hallow for not being here ((which he really should be)) )