Page 1 of 1
I've found something
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 6:45am
by shinobi88
re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 7:32am
by Sailor Universia
Well, they are accurate, but you just can't beat really watching it. Especially episode 200..
Re: re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 12:59pm
by shinobi88
Sailor Universia wrote:Well, they are accurate, but you just can't beat really watching it. Especially episode 200..
Yeah It's nothing Like the Real thing, We I guess they really did live some how. Well this won't conflic My Story line.
Oh before I forget:
http://www.mysticalsenshi.com/mpegs.php
I found this It has Some really good stuff.
"It's *Damn* Good": Naked Snake
re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 2:20pm
by Sailor Universia
Oooh, yay, yay!! There's so many...

Re: re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 3:04pm
by shinobi88
Sailor Universia wrote:Oooh, yay, yay!! There's so many...

Thanks Just call me Solid Snake Of Infomation.
re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 29, 2005 1:06pm
by Sailor Universia
It's a fitting name for you!
re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 29, 2005 3:44pm
by darkearthgoddess
I liked the mpegs, know where I can get more?
Re: re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 29, 2005 4:35pm
by shinobi88
Sailor Universia wrote:It's a fitting name for you!
Yeah just post what you want to find and I find it.
re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 29, 2005 4:43pm
by darkearthgoddess
Give me all the sites you know that has them, if you don't mind.
Please.
ty.
Re: re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 29, 2005 7:11pm
by shinobi88
darkearthgoddess wrote:Give me all the sites you know that has them, if you don't mind.
Please.
ty.
http://www.eternalsailormoon.org/
http://www.mysticalsenshi.com/
If anything else, Just Pm me...Just put under the Subject: Who are the Patriots ? Or in this case "Who are the Senshis?"
I'll respond by: Ra Ri Ru Re Ro
re: I've found something
Posted: Jul 29, 2005 7:21pm
by darkearthgoddess
Thank you very much appreciated.
