Page 1 of 2

CLAMP

Posted: Aug 02, 2005 7:20pm
by Crystalbear
What was your first CLAMP manga?

My first was Wish. Very good, I tell ya'.

Wish is also my first Tokyopop manga too.

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 02, 2005 7:50pm
by ~*BEWD_GIRL*~
Cardcaptor Sakura, I love that series...

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 02, 2005 9:32pm
by Crystalbear
Yeah. I remember watching the Cardcaptor anime.

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 03, 2005 2:32am
by vampirelord
sakura cardcaptors then magic knigth rayearth :mrgreen:

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 03, 2005 3:27am
by Captain Corkscrew
CLAMP: xxxHolic

Tokyo Pop: King of Bandits: Jing

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 03, 2005 6:02pm
by Alexiel
Cardcaptor Sakura

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 05, 2005 12:15pm
by Ashitaka
mine was chobits :mrgreen:

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 13, 2005 11:39am
by DaysGoBy
Cardcaptor Sakura, Angelic Layer, and Chobits... it was... interesting...

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 14, 2005 3:05pm
by Duelist of the Twilight
Cardcaptor Sakura, I loved the anime soooo much! :mrgreen: then it was Chobits, then Tsubasa..I Love Li!!!! :love:

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 15, 2005 1:26pm
by Kagome2691
my first one was Chobits but i like angelic layer too

re: CLAMP

Posted: Aug 28, 2005 12:34am
by sarahjane
Cardcaptor Sakura. It's my favorite anime as well. Tsubasa Chronicle is a good anime, but I haven't read the manga yet. Besides that, I haven't read anything else from CLAMP.

re: CLAMP

Posted: Sep 02, 2005 12:17pm
by Kagome2691
ive read tsubasa by them..thats was good also.

re: CLAMP

Posted: Sep 02, 2005 12:26pm
by AnotherFan
My favourite/first CLAMP mangaaa... is probably Legal Drug or Cardcaptor Sakura. :)

re: CLAMP

Posted: Sep 02, 2005 2:39pm
by Kagome2691
i never read the manga to CCS but i liked the anime

re: CLAMP

Posted: Sep 12, 2005 1:09pm
by orahiko
Man of many faces. :wink: The very best on romance I've read.

re: CLAMP

Posted: Sep 16, 2005 5:32am
by Cassandra fly
mine is X. it was pretty good, a bit long winded but the BEST art work and some really great charactors.