Page 1 of 1

ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 1:18pm
by Kagome2691
thats a funny manga...

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Sep 28, 2005 12:38pm
by Pyro Psycho
Not much to say eh? Well I love this manga so much!

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Sep 28, 2005 2:40pm
by Ethello
I've only read the first one, It's, interesting..... :|

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Sep 28, 2005 2:57pm
by Pyro Psycho
Lol marijuana....*giggles*

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Sep 28, 2005 3:01pm
by Ethello
Well that is one of the perks, but the whole quest thing is just weird, and theres not enough boy/boy stuff! :x

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Sep 28, 2005 3:05pm
by Pyro Psycho
Lol I love it. It makes no sense....makes a good high

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Sep 29, 2005 8:45am
by Ethello
lol

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Sep 30, 2005 11:30pm
by Pyro Psycho
Lol wha? You think Im lying? 8) Cuz if you do! Lol my favorite character is Kazahaya....he's so hawt. 8)

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Oct 01, 2005 11:04am
by Ethello
Kay then








:crazy: (j/k)

Re: re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Oct 01, 2005 12:20pm
by Pyro Psycho
Shindo-san wrote:Kay then








:crazy: (j/k)
I take offend to that.... :cry: jk :P

re: ANy one here read Legal drug?

Posted: Oct 01, 2005 4:49pm
by Ethello
:heh: