Page 1 of 5

who do you like more

Posted: Jan 14, 2005 4:46pm
by Grave
who do you lik more

Re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 15, 2005 1:38pm
by Jiraiya
i agree :twisted:

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 15, 2005 3:11pm
by Infinite Twilight
what an evil smile, rich! ...wait! i must say the traditional greeting!! yay! its my good friend rich come to save the day from the evil snow of smartness! ed is winning! yay!!

Re: re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 16, 2005 9:36am
by Jiraiya
hello como estas el yay

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 16, 2005 2:05pm
by Grave
who do you agree with, no one said anything

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 16, 2005 2:25pm
by keiti33
yo man i'm confused............

Re: re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 16, 2005 4:14pm
by Grave
vesparidingpandafromhell wrote:hello como estas el yay
it means how are you doing, the yay, i could make that up if i wanted to

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 16, 2005 5:58pm
by pirating_punk
I haven't seen an ep. with ed, but i liked her right from the begginning when i first saw her. and I'm a girl. she rox!

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 17, 2005 9:16am
by Nicholas D. Wolfwood
You know, Ed's funny and all, but I like Jet better.

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 18, 2005 1:41pm
by RadicalEdwardXII
I voted for ED :D

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 4:16am
by Velrick vest'ul
i voted for ed two but jet and spike were pretty close behind it waas hard to choose

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 8:15pm
by la musica lady
I voted for Jet Black... i luv ed(like a sis) but Jet is always puttin up w/ crap from everyone else an i feel sorry for him. he's the only one who doesn't seem to get the whole only-team-up-for-$$-or-emergencies thing

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 8:43am
by Anime chic
Spike is so HHHot but u gotta love Jets personality the totally rocks. Faye is kinda...well cool iguess. Ed is...different at first i didn't like her but i have become a customed 2 her. But who can forget Ein. I LOVE EIN!!!

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 7:30pm
by RadicalEdwardXII
Ed all da way !!!

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 8:23pm
by Dark Lilly
Jet doesn't get as much play as Spike but for me, he is the most interesting character. I love the episode where he sees his old girlfriend and, of course, the one where he finds out who blew his arm off. I think he's tough on the outside and a marshmallow on the inside; the kind of guy that would clear the bar in a brawl and then go, "Awwwww," over a kitten in the alley.

Ed is another story. If I were to crew on the BeBop, I'd consider putting her in the air lock .... but just dict tape her to something instead ..... frequently.

Actually,I think Ed is autistic -- minimal verbal communication, random body movements and the ability to totaly focus on computer stuff. Anyone else have a diagnosis for Ed?

re: who do you like more

Posted: Jan 22, 2005 4:45pm
by pirating_punk
Hmm, Ed is a super hyper kid who's way smart but doesn't use it to her advantage. I mean, C"Mon, she could get the whole crew kissin the floor if she manipulated the ship somehow. HA ha ha, but she's WAy random. It freeks me out how much she's like me when im' suger hi.... :mrgreen: