Page 1 of 1

Death Note

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 6:41am
by lullaby of pain
Has anyone read Death Note?
I love it.
My favorite characters are L Mello and Near
Mello and Near are after chapter 58 i beleive

Re: Death Note

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 7:56pm
by Cold Revolver
lullaby of pain wrote:Has anyone read Death Note?
I love it.
My favorite characters are L Mello and Near
Mello and Near are after chapter 58 i beleive

Yeah my friend did fan art for death note he drew a very good L and its awsome, I heard it was pretty good and weired but all the same good. go to my friends webs site and check out L for yourself.

http://www.protazerg.deviantart.com

re: Death Note

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 6:08am
by lullaby of pain
I've been to your friend's site before. ^^ Good stuff there. The L picture is awesome!
I have his Trick or Treating L added to my favorites on DeviantArt.com

Re: re: Death Note

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 12:29pm
by Cold Revolver
lullaby of pain wrote:I've been to your friend's site before. ^^ Good stuff there. The L picture is awesome!
I have his Trick or Treating L added to my favorites on DeviantArt.com

:shock: Awsome, you should give me your url so I can see some of your art!

re: Death Note

Posted: Sep 28, 2005 7:58am
by Lucia Skyfire
Cool! I'd never even heard of Death Note before...

re: Death Note

Posted: Oct 08, 2005 7:02am
by Miaka Yuki
I've never heard of it, but it sounds REALLY cool...It's got an awsome name!!^^

re: Death Note

Posted: Oct 12, 2005 9:39pm
by OniKira
The manga is by VIZ and is being published by Shonen Jump, volume 1 will be released in OCtober, which is now. This title looks cool, and SJ has some very nice manga being published, some include:

Rurouni Kenshin (due to its popularity, this is one of few manga that is being published monthly)

Bleach(bi monthly, excellent title)

I"s(A romantic high school comedy. bi monthly)

Naruto(Need I say more? The problem is that the manga is coming out SUPER SLOWLY)

re: Death Note

Posted: Oct 13, 2005 5:43pm
by Gaming Goddess
I want to so bad! Just the money issue, heh heh I don't have any :heh: