Page 1 of 1

Full Metal Panic:The Second Raid

Posted: Oct 10, 2005 5:08pm
by Yuriy
i hear a 3rd series is coming out. Yah!!!!! :D

re: Full Metal Panic:The Second Raid

Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:31pm
by nozomi
Have any ideas on when? :D

re: Full Metal Panic:The Second Raid

Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:39pm
by Cold Revolver
Its already out in Japan, I read some stuff about it and its shaping up to be better than the original. I cant wait to get the virst volume. I need it to complete my set...grrrrrrrr they always make sequels and my wallet is getting slim... :x :lol:

re: Full Metal Panic:The Second Raid

Posted: Oct 11, 2005 1:17pm
by nozomi
lol. Well I think it'd be worth it! FMP is way cool! :D

re: Full Metal Panic:The Second Raid

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 8:54am
by Yuriy
agreed. but i don't know when it'll come out like in the states or wherever...

re: Full Metal Panic:The Second Raid

Posted: Nov 02, 2005 7:28am
by Yasashii Yatsamoto
I agree