Page 1 of 5

Cricket.

Posted: Oct 28, 2005 11:50pm
by Raoul Duke
Cricket is the best sport in the World. Discuss.

I'm a spin bowler (off-spin and leg-spin), and I'm an alright batter, and a pretty good keeper.


I know lots of people wont know a lot about cricket, being that the majority of people come from America.


and....YES! First thread in this section.

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 28, 2005 11:55pm
by Cold Revolver
Cricket goes good with....Koolaid :D

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 28, 2005 11:59pm
by Bambi
Thee Best In The World!

I'm Mainly a BatsChick :mrgreen: ... I Bowl.. but not sure what style...

I LUFF CRICKET!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 12:02am
by Raoul Duke
Australia dominates it! :lol: We beat the world team 2 weeks ago in both forms of the game: One Day and Test Match. Every game too. Not just both series.


Dat's right! Australia V The REST OF THE ENTIRE WORLD'S BEST COMBINATION OF PLAYERS. 8)

Re: re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 12:06am
by Bambi
Vedder wrote:Australia dominates it! :lol: We beat the world team 2 weeks ago in both forms of the game: One Day and Test Match. Every game too. Not just both series.


Dat's right! Australia V The REST OF THE ENTIRE WORLD'S BEST COMBINATION OF PLAYERS. 8)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Thats Mean. You don't dominate all the time... Just Most! Lmfao :lol: :mrgreen: 8-[ :cry: ](*,) :-"

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 1:50am
by geishaboy
Cricket is the single most boring game in the world to watch.

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 2:32am
by Raoul Duke
:( Yeah some people find it boring to watch. I assure you it is much more fun to play!

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 3:29am
by Sailor Venus
I've never played cricket, they don't let the girls in our school play it.

It looks fun though!

Re: re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 3:47am
by Ethereal Blaze
Vedder wrote:Australia dominates it! :lol: We beat the world team 2 weeks ago in both forms of the game: One Day and Test Match. Every game too. Not just both series.


Dat's right! Australia V The REST OF THE ENTIRE WORLD'S BEST COMBINATION OF PLAYERS. 8)
correct me ig im wrong, but didnt us Brits whoop your sorry asses royal in the ashes tornament? OH YEAH!! you sucked ass then boy! OT: i like cricket, wouldnt watch it tho

Re: re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 3:51am
by Raoul Duke
rikoku wrote:
Vedder wrote:Australia dominates it! :lol: We beat the world team 2 weeks ago in both forms of the game: One Day and Test Match. Every game too. Not just both series.


Dat's right! Australia V The REST OF THE ENTIRE WORLD'S BEST COMBINATION OF PLAYERS. 8)
correct me ig im wrong, but didnt us Brits whoop your sorry asses royal in the ashes tornament? OH YEAH!! you sucked ass then boy! OT: i like cricket, wouldnt watch it tho
We'll win it back next year. We won it what...16 years straight before this year? :lol:

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 3:57am
by Ethereal Blaze
what can i say? england invents sports, then we quickly suck at them. we suck at everything except sucking.

Re: re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 4:17am
by geishaboy
Vedder wrote::( Yeah some people find it boring to watch. I assure you it is much more fun to play!
I know, I have played it a few times with a mates. Although we normally get a bit drunk before we start out.

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 6:11am
by Pink Supervisor|EL
tbh hockey owns cricket

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 6:17am
by Motoko Chan
Soccer for me!*kicks the ball into the goal*

Re: re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 6:17am
by josh
芸者男の子 wrote:
Vedder wrote::( Yeah some people find it boring to watch. I assure you it is much more fun to play!
I know, I have played it a few times with a mates. Although we normally get a bit drunk before we start out.
I like your style. :D

re: Cricket.

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 8:02am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Cricket is like one of the best sports! :mrgreen:
When my class played on Friday I actually didn't get out for once ^^