Page 1 of 1
Rival Football Games
Posted: Nov 20, 2005 9:49am
by DaysGoBy
As you all know, there are football games in the NFL, and the different states have rivals. Well, this is just for you peoples to post and say how they shouldn't have won or yay they won. But I"m happy to say that OHIO BEAT MICHIGAN!!! YES!!! ok i'm done now.

re: Rival Football Games
Posted: Nov 21, 2005 1:16am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
anypoint 2 the message then?
re: Rival Football Games
Posted: Nov 25, 2005 8:10am
by DaysGoBy
Yes, since I"m an ohioan I don't know the other rival games, and I'm wondering about the others... ^^
re: Rival Football Games
Posted: Nov 25, 2005 5:06pm
by Lestat69_99
Two other rival games happened today. Texas beat Texas A&M then My Nebraska Huskers beat Colorado 30-3!
re: Rival Football Games
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 1:57am
by ANGEL OF HELL
asu v.s. u of a (arizona state university v.s. university of arizona) asu won!!!!! wooooohooooo!!!!!!
re: Rival Football Games
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 4:04pm
by Kenshin
Vikings beat Packers not once but TWICe
