Page 1 of 2
Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 8:28pm
by lil-kawaii-kat
Umm...Hi all FMA fans!! ^^ I need a favor to ask you all. Well ive been constructing a quiz/story about full metal alchemist and ive finished and everything but I need any Fma fans to take it.When you're done come back here and tell me what you thought of it! THANKS!!! ^-^ (p.s: I think its better if only girls took the quiz cuz the main character is the reader and its meant to be a girl)I don't mind if its bad or anything. Just tell me your opinion or how I can improve on it cuz I want it to be the best it can for FMA fans!! ^o^
THANKYOU!!! The half kitty half girl sends a hug to those who help Meeoow!!!Oh. heres the link for it:
http://www.quizilla.com/users/lil-magical-girl/quizzes/
From there just click on the full metal alchemist quizes.
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 8:47pm
by Gambit
It was pretty good, I got Roy
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 9:10pm
by Seiji Sawamura
I got ed.
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 9:22pm
by Sasami Jurai
That is very good, little sis! ^.^ I'm proud of you!
I got Alphonse Elric.
Re: re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 9:25pm
by lil-kawaii-kat
No!! Wait!! I meant the story where it says full metal alchemist story!!!

re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 9:36pm
by Gambit
Well the story was good too
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 03, 2006 9:40pm
by Sasami Jurai
I just took the FMA story! Good job, I loved it so much! I can't wait for part two! ^.^
I got the......
http://images.quizilla.com/L/LI/LIL/lil ... egirls.jpg
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 9:53am
by mirror_alchemist
It was pretty good, I got Al.
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:45pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Cool you're on Quizilla too? I'll have to message you sometime - Your stories are cool.
I got Winry Rockbell in the Quiz Thing. And The story's not bad either.
Re: re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 6:22pm
by lil-kawaii-kat
Okay!! Cool ^-^
Re: re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 12:11am
by lil-kawaii-kat
Ummm...can I ask for something else too?
Well umm...me and my friend made an F.M.A introduction for our story but it's not very successful cuz hardly anyones taking it.
Can someone take it and see whats wrong with it??
I think its because the reader is not in the story or something..
heres the link:
http://quizilla.com/users/Kawaii-Kitti- ... roduction/
Thankyouuu!!!
>.<
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 5:17am
by silver and cold
I t was pretty good I got Alphonse.Your stories are really good too!
Re: re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 21, 2006 10:24pm
by lil-kawaii-kat

Well..I don't think its that good...

re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 9:17am
by ..shuichi..
funny quiz!
i got roy
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 8:53am
by Rikus_Toy
I got...Al
re: Can F.M.A fans Do a favor for an innocent girl?
Posted: Mar 24, 2006 5:28pm
by Aki No Kure
I really liked your quiz. I got Riza, but I think that's just 'cause I was too scared to pick the Hughes ones that always started with, "My daughter...."