Page 1 of 2

Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:41pm
by Sakura Sagara
My friend's been reading the Korean version of Furuba (Fruits Basket), and she's up in the 20's. The American version is up to about...13/14/15 (Correct me if I'm wrong), and these spoilers that I'm about to say are in the 20's.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Spoiler
Show
Kyo has kept a secret from Tohru--something that involves him and her mother's car accident. When he saw her mom's (I keep forgetting her name, sorry!) car collide into another car, he was thinking if he should save the woman, Tohru's mother, in the car. But if he did...he would've turned into a cat. And so...he doesn't, and so, Tohru's mother dies later.
I forgot if he tells her or not later in the series, though.
Spoiler
Show
Akito stabs Kureno for some reason, which I forgot why, also. Kureno dies later on. ):
Spoiler
Show
When Tohru is on the edge of a cliff or something with Akito...Tohru falls off of a cliff (Before that, she asks Akito something...I kinda forgot this one, too). Akito then rushes to the Sohma House/Shigure's House and tells either Shigure or Hatori that she had fallen off of the cliff. They thought that Akito herself had pushed her off of the cliff, but she didn't. Tohru is then rushed to the hospital afterwards.
Spoiler
Show
Kyo kisses Tohru after her accident with the cliff and all.
So basically...Furuba/Fruits Basket becomes depressing. x_x

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:45pm
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW :shock: :shock:

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:46pm
by Sakura Sagara
*~wife of Sasuke Uchiha~* wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW :shock: :shock:
Uh...yeah. o_o

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:51pm
by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
OOOOOH

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 15, 2006 2:50am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
:mrgreen: freaky

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:17pm
by snow_leopard
Spoiler
Show
But... I read a review on that chapter, and it said that Tohru fell over because Akito accidentaly stabbed her with the knife she was holding when she went to shake her hand. Maybe a cliff was involved, but I didn't think so when I read it.

There was also no way of telling whether Tohru dies or just falls over at the end of that chapter... does she?
Spoiler
Show
But click here: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7888/303qr.jpg
I'm sure you'll like the picture. :mrgreen:

*Edited to include the working link to the image*

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:30pm
by Sakura Sagara
snow_leopard wrote:
Spoiler
Show
But... I read a review on that chapter, and it said that Tohru fell over because Akito accidentaly stabbed her with the knife she was holding when she went to shake her hand. Maybe a cliff was involved, but I didn't think so when I read it.

There was also no way of telling whether Tohru dies or just falls over at the end of that chapter... does she?
Spoiler
Show
But click here: http://lonelyriceball.com/journal/archi ... 122/30.jpg
I'm sure you'll like the picture. :mrgreen:
Spoiler
Show
Well...I'm not sure, because my friend just said that she fell and Akito was all like, "TOHRU'S INJURED!" and all. It was too vague. e.e

And that picture thing that you gave me...it said that it doesn't exist. o_O Did you save the image? Try uploading it at http://www.imageshack.us.

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:45pm
by snow_leopard
Spoiler
Show
Well, I found the review I read for chapter 121. It's here:
http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/ ... ch121.html

Here's that image again (new link at imageshack):
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7888/303qr.jpg

And actually, you're right... she does fall off a cliff.

Heres a Chapter 122 sumary:
http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch122.htm

Edit: Wait, nevermind. It turns out that the summary I read for chapter 121 might not be correct. She doesn't get stabbed at all and she just falls off the cliff. I better summary for chapter 121 is here: http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch121.htm

I'm so sorry for my mistake. I got the information from a site that aparantly was incorrect.

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 17, 2006 1:07pm
by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
spooky :shock:

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 17, 2006 8:50pm
by Sakura Sagara
snow_leopard wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Well, I found the review I read for chapter 121. It's here:
http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/ ... ch121.html

Here's that image again (new link at imageshack):
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7888/303qr.jpg

And actually, you're right... she does fall off a cliff.

Heres a Chapter 122 sumary:
http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch122.htm

Edit: Wait, nevermind. It turns out that the summary I read for chapter 121 might not be correct. She doesn't get stabbed at all and she just falls off the cliff. I better summary for chapter 121 is here: http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch121.htm

I'm so sorry for my mistake. I got the information from a site that aparantly was incorrect.
Ooh. Thanks! And it's alright. ^^ Glad that the site kinda clarified some things...

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 21, 2006 3:58pm
by blackrose_r7
Must...not...read 8-[ :bounce: ](*,)

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 22, 2006 4:39am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
How the F*** do you accidentally stab someone?!!? :crazy: MY GOD!!!
But all of this is ..... :cry: very....... :cry: :cry: interesting............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 22, 2006 2:16pm
by snow_leopard
Oh.. Um... sorry about that. She doesn't actually get stabbed. I had it wrong because I read a review that wasn't correct.

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 22, 2006 5:49pm
by Sakura Sagara
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:How the F*** do you accidentally stab someone?!!? :crazy: MY GOD!!!
But all of this is ..... :cry: very....... :cry: :cry: interesting............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well...You COULD hold a knife in your hand and trip, and stab someone that's in front of you...But that's just me.

And like snow_leopard said, she thought that she gets stabbed.

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 23, 2006 4:34am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Sakura Sagara wrote:
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:How the F*** do you accidentally stab someone?!!? :crazy: MY GOD!!!
But all of this is ..... :cry: very....... :cry: :cry: interesting............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well...You COULD hold a knife in your hand and trip, and stab someone that's in front of you...But that's just me.

And like snow_leopard said, she thought that she gets stabbed.
Mabe you accidentally stab someone like you accidentally bump into someone...

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 2:02am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
stab them and say you slipped.