Page 1 of 1

Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:17am
by Violin_Melodies♥15
in a few weeks..Im going to be in a walk-a-thon and they said that some of the players from the Bengals wil be there with us!IM SOOOO EXCITED.. 8-[ though I guess now some of you are gonna ambush me in an alley and beat me up cause I like the bengals..*runs away*

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:19am
by Ethereal Blaze
why? are the Bengals un-popular or sumthin?
and is the walk for charity? if so, go you ^_^

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:23am
by Violin_Melodies♥15
I luv you..lol..anyway its just that there aer some really really serious football fans out there who are really protective of the teams they support..I know that a while back at a big football game with the bengals and some other team,there was only like one bengals fan there and when he was alone in the parking garage,a bunch of guys from the other teams fan club beat the guy up and he was hospitalized..awful thing...and yeah this walks for charity...it'll be my first walk-a-thon so I dont know how far I get but at least Ill get teh Bengals autographs heh heh..as well as do my part for charity and all..

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:26am
by Ethereal Blaze
thats kinda awful. ¬¬ but, that happens. its moronic, hence my hate for most sports

^_^ but you have my full support. hope yah get lotsa autographs and a tonne of cash for *insert Chrity here* :mrgreen:

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:27am
by Violin_Melodies♥15
lol thanks...im not much of a sports person either..mainly football when it comes to the Bengals lol...Im more of a musician myself but it doesnt hurt to support our teams once in awhile.. :mrgreen: ....

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:40am
by Ethereal Blaze
damn straight. i'd sooner be yelling "GREEN DAY!!!" than the name of a football team :lol:

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:43am
by Violin_Melodies♥15
Lol!did I mention I luv you?lol :wink: Im probably scarin ya now arent I?lol :mrgreen: we should start a topic in the music section if we wanna talk about music since this is a sports rp..dont wanna get in trouble with the mods...though who really cares but oh well....heh

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 8:45am
by Ethereal Blaze
:lol: true again. but, i have varyin music tastes :lol: it's hard for me to keep on one genre 8) but you ARE right tho. this IS a sports thread

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 12:34pm
by Lestat69_99
Heh, heh I'm pulling for yah! If I could be there I would be. Bengals are Superbowl bound next year and I'll be sitting there in my Bangals jersy! (It finally came... It has my name and old high school number.)

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 1:17pm
by Violin_Melodies♥15
lol awesome!do you live in OH or KY?

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 1:42pm
by Lestat69_99
I live in Nebraska... so by default everyone thinks I should be a Chief's fan. I used to like the Packers as well, but since they got rid of Sherman I'm just going to watch Ahman Green since he lead the Cornhuskers to one or two of our national titles. But for my Bengal's I'll be glued to the TV.

re: Im a Bengals fan&guess what Im doin

Posted: Mar 12, 2006 1:54pm
by Violin_Melodies♥15
sweet..