Page 1 of 3

Envy

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 7:04am
by shinolover
Why does everyone like envy so much? He just gets on my nerve and makes me mad.

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:20pm
by Black-Harmonia
Cause some ppl in this world are evil like him, so i geuss they are just drawn to him. myself, hes evil, i love evil, and i find his crosdressing unique style sexy :> . but then again, im just one opinion. ^^;

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:22pm
by JETZ
This is Ofnir 1 "He's how all souless bad guys should act." over

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 2:08pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
BECAUSE HE JUST ROCKS! hes like the best character in the show besides sloth and lust. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 2:55pm
by Kobo-Kun
Yes, I love his evil ways. :twisted: He actually ties with Greed and Lust as my favorites.

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 8:31pm
by Pyro Psycho
Its like asking why people like apple jacks.....because we just do :)

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 8:32pm
by Cody-kins
greed is waaaaay cooler

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 21, 2006 12:39pm
by Skull Master
shinolover wrote:Why does everyone like envy so much? He just gets on my nerve and makes me mad.
Easy. Because he's a great character. And, let me guess, the reason he pisses you off is because he's a villain, right? Come on, now. Well written antagonists such as Envy are an essential element for a series to have. He adds a great deal of spice to FMA. Without him, the show wouldn't be nearly as great as it is.

Re: Envy

Posted: Apr 23, 2006 8:13am
by shinolover
That is true.

Re: Envy

Posted: May 06, 2006 3:11pm
by orochi-kun majidani
I like Envy because he was the most realistic one of the whole show next to Sloth. (I loved almost all the humunculi. Gluttony was a monster!!) I didnt even know if it was a boy or a girl!! I guess its because each person can identify with some of the humonculi and envy is the closest for me.

Cross dressing? Not really an issue. Remember....Wrath was NAKED!!

Re: Envy

Posted: May 06, 2006 5:57pm
by Black-Harmonia
Envy is a guy. <3 :love:

Re: Envy

Posted: May 23, 2006 5:32pm
by ChiyoAlchemist
I love ENVY because his body is so hot and he's sexy. I mean his voice his name ENVY is so so so alluring I just want him to sex me up baby.

Re: Envy

Posted: May 23, 2006 7:45pm
by Black-Harmonia
Hey! Get in line! ;P

Re: Envy

Posted: May 24, 2006 3:26am
by ..shuichi..
Envy is great! I just love him! Is one of the best bad guys i've seen. And i just love bad guys! besides, without him, the show would be the same :mrgreen:

Re: Envy

Posted: May 24, 2006 3:36am
by anime_andrew_ice
I actually agree....he is the oldest humunculi there cause he was created with u kno who's body...though i recon Lust and Sloth are the best the would make such a good combination if they had each other's powers as well as scars......that would be sooo cool

Re: Envy

Posted: May 24, 2006 2:20pm
by shinolover
yeah it would.