Page 1 of 4
If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be ??
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 2:36pm
by Thoru's_cutie
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 3:37pm
by Free
Hmm...
Tohru, I guess. ^^; Because she is so generous...
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 23, 2006 5:56pm
by DarkFireDemon
If I had to be a girl I'd be Rin.But if I could be a guy I'd be Haru or Kyo...
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 24, 2006 10:16am
by DarkWolf0
I would have to say Kyo or Shigure.

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 24, 2006 1:05pm
by KoYue
I would be either Tohru or Hanajima.
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 26, 2006 9:01pm
by anime_rox666
I'd like to be Uotani-chan, but the character I portray myself as in the real world is closest to Kagura.
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 27, 2006 8:43am
by Yuki-kun
i would say haru cause he is so hot

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 27, 2006 2:43pm
by baka_neko
I guess I would be Kyo. I'm into martial arts too. He likes to climb on the roof to get away, just like me.And my hair is ginger too! But my eyes are blue...
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 27, 2006 2:53pm
by Angel of Music
I would either be Tohru or Hana-chan. Tohru and I are a lot alike in most regards and Hana is really cool.

Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 2:20am
by Ethereal Blaze
Guy: Shisou (forgotten his name)
Girl: Arisa or Saki
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 5:43pm
by Yomieko_Sesshra
I'd be Kyo.. no matter what.
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jul 01, 2006 5:48pm
by Black-Harmonia
probably Arisa, but if i were a boy id wanna be probably that one guy in the student council whos in volume 13 alot. i forgot his name. but hes got black hair and came up with that stupid power rangers think for the student council XD, yeah. id wanna be him!!
[EDIT] his name is Manabe. for those who dont remember or know. ^-^;;
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jul 01, 2006 9:45pm
by Angel of Music
Well, if I were a guy, I would probably be either Kyo or Yuki.
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 9:13pm
by Hasayuni Azheyli
^^;; i once been hanna in my life... ^^;;
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 9:20pm
by ritsukasgirl
Kisa or Toru.
Re: If you were a cartoon from fruit basket who would you be
Posted: Jul 17, 2006 4:23am
by Xai
I'd be Kisa cos she's so cyoot xD