Page 1 of 3

Football

Posted: Aug 10, 2006 12:17am
by Youko Kurama007
Just wondering what teams everyone is going for this season. I'm going for the Eagles.

Re: Football

Posted: Aug 11, 2006 5:38pm
by sasamichansfanboy
Pat allt he way \:D/

Re: Football

Posted: Aug 12, 2006 10:50am
by magnumPI
I'm a die hard falcons fan

Re: Football

Posted: Aug 21, 2006 7:49pm
by forgottenone666
Cowboys their my hometeam.

Plus their doing good in the pre-season.

Re: Football

Posted: Aug 30, 2006 9:41am
by pricklywater
I'm a 49ers fan here. Because I've been so busy with stuff, I haven't been able to keep track of the current games and what's happening with the team. But speaking of football, I saw a funny clip recently on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWwLDEW4AAQ

Not entirely sure if it's Kristen Bell, but she's definitely hot. What was funny to me was how this puppet, Fash, deicided to ditch the football and the guy to hang out with the girls. Very clever of him, IMO.

Re: Football

Posted: Aug 31, 2006 1:30am
by Lestat69_99
To tell ya the truth... My Bengals are looking to be in SUPERBOWL FORM!!!!!! Sorry had to get that off my chest....

Re: Football

Posted: Aug 31, 2006 11:12am
by pervysage
stealers all the way

Re: Football

Posted: Sep 04, 2006 6:41pm
by cheetahfear
i hope my school team kiks ass but ya i will have to go with the stealers

Re: Football

Posted: Sep 19, 2006 10:36am
by pervysage
yes stealers kick ass

Re: Football

Posted: Nov 13, 2006 10:35am
by Battousai
Raiders suck but i love em

Re: Football

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:13am
by Neon_Genesis
pervysage wrote:yes stealers kick ass


Finnaly someone who loves the steelers!!!! GO STEELERS!!!

Re: Football

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 5:53am
by Mik3
steelers have like 3 wins!!! they wont make the playoffs, so much for the champs

Re: Football

Posted: Nov 16, 2006 6:18am
by Neon_Genesis
Yea well, I preffer to be an optimistic!!! Thank you!!!

Re: Football

Posted: Nov 29, 2006 11:06pm
by kylc
i'm gong for da bears cause they much better this season with a 9-2 record there still the team to beat in the NFC & the NFL.

and should be in the superbowl to win it all.

Re: Football

Posted: Nov 30, 2006 8:52am
by Mik3
The Bears wont ein the superbowl, I think the ravens or chargers will.

Re: Football

Posted: Dec 01, 2006 12:53am
by Crazy talk
ESSENDON!!! woot woot! they kick ass! esp. James Hird and Matth.... wait... you guys talking bout the p*ss weak american fooseball right??.... dang! too bad you guys dont know what REAL football's like :lol: