Page 1 of 1
My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 3:29pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
I think that I would be able to find any topics that abuse the rights given to members of this site
I have an eye for trouble and very detaile oreanted so I will find any problem
I under stand that this job is a hard job and that I give up a lots of rights and I promise to be a good example for all new and current members
and I am open to any and all critisim
Re: my Mod application
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 3:47pm
by Lucia Skyfire
A little short and unexplanatory and undetailed and unproven aint it?
Re: my Mod application
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 10:20pm
by geishaboy
Please read the stickies
Re: my Mod application
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 12:58am
by Lucia Skyfire
Geishaboy puts forward an acceptable point. Read the directions in the Stickies at the top of the forum page - they will help.
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Sep 13, 2006 12:49pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
thank you geishaboy and Master Kai
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 2:55pm
by Lucia Skyfire
Its no problem. I advise rethinking your approach on this - I mean, why not try in a couple of months? Get your post count up - I dont care, but some people seem to prefer moderators to have a decent post count.
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 3:00pm
by Fangoram the Shaman king
got it
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 3:17pm
by Lucia Skyfire
Thats good to hear. Most idiots simply argue with me at that point - I am starting to like you.
BTW I am a man, and I DO NOT wanna be like Rock Lee. I'd rather be like Bruce Lee.
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Mar 04, 2007 5:55am
by Mew Vanilla
Fang I think you'd make a great mod! :]
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Mar 04, 2007 7:37am
by Commander Sparx
You’d be good because you are a nice person and can take criticism, and know the rights and wrongs; I’m also pleased that you know the job takes effort and time off at points. But the down fall is that it seems you typed it up quick, it took about an hour for mine. you should read the sticky treads what webmaster put up every carefully read it over 3 times if you have to then come back and try harder and don't stop trying you'll might make it.
So of the results I’ll be watching you, then in a few weeks time I’ll vote "yes" or "no"
It’s very good you’re taking a shot at this.
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Mar 04, 2007 9:19am
by Battousai The Manslayer
I vote NO for reasons already stated.
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Mar 04, 2007 10:47am
by Commander Sparx
I want to see what he post next then i'll vote.
Re: My Moderator Application:Evil King Fang
Posted: Mar 07, 2007 1:52am
by Lucia Skyfire
I think he's taken my advice. I hope.
Trust me, it'll help him.