Page 1 of 1
Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 3:44pm
by ASO
Has anyone even heard about the show Spiral.
Re: Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Jan 01, 2007 1:23pm
by RavenDragon
I have, and I LOVE it! I've only seen the first 9 episodes, and there are.....25 total, I think. Why? What do ya want to know? ^-^
Re: Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 4:54pm
by ASO
none of my friends or anyone i know has heard of it and i just wanted to know if there was anyone in this wide world who knew what it is.
Re: Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Oct 04, 2008 12:27pm
by Yuriy
ooh, spiral, this anime is 1 of the best i've seen so far altho the ending sucked...it was disappointing. it's kinda educational, i think.
Re: Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Oct 09, 2008 4:11pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
lol
it's not bad ^_^
though i gave up watching because it got licensed XD
Re: Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Feb 02, 2009 5:25pm
by The Rage
It's alright, too short though. They leave a lot of unresolved conflicts and unanswered questions.
Re: Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 1:49pm
by Dark Lilly
Watched it a couple years ago. Not bad over all and good in places. As The Rage said, ambiguous ending.
Re: Spiral t.v. anime
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 3:15pm
by Sinsei
Spiral's a great anime. It had a catchy plot to it. :]