Page 1 of 1
Dramacon
Posted: Nov 16, 2006 12:17am
by Tiana_Lee
Isn't this a great manga?
btw, is it just me or does Matt remind you of Rei-kun from Kodocha?
anyways, yea.
I just hate that this series is only 3 books long.
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Mar 09, 2007 4:44am
by seraMony
I know, I love it! I'm so excited about the third. It's taking forever. T_T
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Mar 09, 2007 3:37pm
by Tiana_Lee
seraMony wrote:I know, I love it! I'm so excited about the third. It's taking forever. T_T
I know! it's seriously taking FOREVER!!
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Mar 14, 2007 10:18am
by Sanakan
its only THREE books?!

that sucks. i love this series. any news when #3 is coming out?
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Mar 16, 2007 4:08pm
by Tiana_Lee
GreyOwl wrote:its only THREE books?!

that sucks. i love this series. any news when #3 is coming out?
yea.
that's what it says on tokyopop.com
and nope. sorry, i have NO idea.
i really want to finish the series but i just don't know when it's coming out.
unlike shojobeat, it doesn't tell you.
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Dec 25, 2007 1:02pm
by The Rage
It can be funny but it is super dramatic, which is annoying. But like I said in another post, I am addicted to this stuff, can't get enough. Lukcy for me my school library has it.
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 2:33pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I F'ING LOVE DRAMACON! xDD I bought the first two volumes at my first con' myself - so it's kind of a symbol of my own adventure at my first con' =D
Matt is so awesome; I still want to know how that 'thing' happened to his eye.
Who's your favourite character? I like Greta' for some reason. xDD
I can't wait for Vol.3 either. In the preview it says that Matt and that are finally gonna go out~ =D Here's hoping!
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 10:54am
by AshelinX.
I love Dramacon! I currently own all three books , and where I live the third book has already come out!>.< I hate that it is only 3 books..but the only thing I don't like is how Christie, in the last book, trys to change her additude..but I still like them!

Re: Dramacon
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 9:21am
by Taylor_Chan
I love DramaCon!!!! I would like to thank AshelinX. for introducing me to it! It is so funny and really dramatic! XP

Re: Dramacon
Posted: Feb 08, 2008 10:49am
by AshelinX.
Heh, yeah Taylor! Tis the best!!! ^.^
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:45pm
by Karin Rengu
Rage wrote:It can be funny but it is super dramatic, which is annoying. But like I said in another post, I am addicted to this stuff, can't get enough. Lukcy for me my school library has it.
What the hell? Your school library carries manga? Mine doesn't even carry books by jules verne! Where the hell do you live?
I take it Dramacon is amazing. I've been wanting to read some American "manga" but I could never choose. I'll definitely have to look into this one!
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 1:13pm
by arima
I just got it and it's really good. Hmm it's amazing what you can stumble upon
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 8:26pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
the third book is out now; but I can't find it anywhere. it's such a shame it was only three volumes long - but I suppose Svetlana couldn't drag it on forever... xD
Re: Dramacon
Posted: Jun 01, 2008 10:01am
by Deluded-weirdo_101
I love Dramacon! I just read the third book and i thought it was brilliant. Great end to a great series XD I can't beleive it's over though
