Page 1 of 91

Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 08, 2007 6:00am
by Shinogu
Has any of you ever read Shojo Beat magazine? It is awesome! It contains some of the best mangas, so it is worth the try :D.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 08, 2007 11:56am
by KoYue
I've read it, but since it's too expensive, I don't buy it. I have bought some manga in Shojo Beat title, though, like Vampire Knight, MeruPuri, Absolute Boyfriend, and Ultra Maniac.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2007 11:09am
by Shinogu
KoYue wrote:I've read it, but since it's too expensive, I don't buy it. I have bought some manga in Shojo Beat title, though, like Vampire Knight, MeruPuri, Absolute Boyfriend, and Ultra Maniac.
But don't you think that it is cheaper to subscribe for SJBT than buying every manga in it separately? I subscribe for it since I don't want to buy every issue individually monthly.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2007 12:05pm
by chii
I looove to read it ^-^ NANA is my favorite manga in it, it's basically the only reason I get SB XD

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2007 12:12pm
by KoYue
Bloody Vampiress wrote:But don't you think that it is cheaper to subscribe for SJBT than buying every manga in it separately? I subscribe for it since I don't want to buy every issue individually monthly.
Suppsodly, I'm getting asubscription for my birthday, but I highly doubt it. :heh: The only titles in the Shojo Beat magazine that really interest me are Vampire Knight and Absolute Boyfriend. I would love to get a subscription, though. It's a great magazine.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2007 7:55pm
by Shinogu
I like all the titles in SJBT and I am enjoying reading them all. I don't buy their mangas separately except for Vampire Knight and Backstage Prince, though the latter is not out yet.

I really recommend SJBT for all Shoujo fans :D.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2007 7:58pm
by KoYue
Vampire Knight is so cool!! Especially Zero. 8)

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2007 8:30pm
by Shinogu
Yuki and Zero are my favorites :D. They are so good together. Kaname is cool too but I would like Yuki and Zero to end up together.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 10, 2007 8:35pm
by KoYue
Kaname's cute, but there's something about Zero that's just so . . . wow . . . :love: :love:

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:08am
by Shinogu
KoYue wrote:Kaname's cute, but there's something about Zero that's just so . . . wow . . . :love: :love:
I agree with you that Zero has something special. He is so my type and I find him much more attractive than Kaname. Vampire Knight is one of my most beloved manga in SJBT. I actually love vampire anime and manga.

I wish they will include one of Miki Aihara's work in SJBT in the near future since I am a big fan of her works. Are you a fan of Hot Gimmick?

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 5:11am
by Shinogu
chii wrote:I looove to read it ^-^ NANA is my favorite manga in it, it's basically the only reason I get SB XD
I love NANA too. It is one of my most favorite mangas in SJBT beside Vampire Knight, Absolute Boyfriend, and Backstage Prince.

I am also watching NANA anime. It is awesome! SJBT is really bringing us the best of mangas, so keep in supporting it.

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 7:05am
by Lenfa
omga...... Vampire Knight! XD
Heh heh, I just like Akatsuki Kain, but Yuki and Zero looks good together ^_^
yeah, I like all the Shojo Beat titles. >_<

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 8:11am
by Shinogu
I like all the SJBT titles as well except for Kaze Hikaru, which has been replaced by Backstage Prince. Minoru in Baby & Me is so, so cute!!!!!!!! I love him so much :D.

Zero and Yuki are the best couple in Vampire Knight. They just look so good together and they have all this chemistry ^_^, don't you think so?

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 10:15am
by KoYue
They really are super-cute together and it seems like Zero really cares for Yuki, but Kaname does, too. For some reason, i get the feeling that some sort of tragedy is going to befall Zero. :(

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 11:09am
by Shinogu
I really hope not :(. I know that Kaname likes Yuki but I got the feeling that he has a hidden agenda. I am not sure, though. I don't want anything bad to happen to Zero :cry:. He should be with Yuki. I also feel that Yuki started to feel something for Zero, what do you think?

Re: Shojo Beat!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2007 2:21pm
by KoYue
Yuki probably does feel something for Zero but isn't fully aware of it. Kaname's plotting something evil I bet . . . >_>