Page 1 of 1
Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 5:06pm
by Nyx
Thaleia, Tyche keep your big mouths shut. I know about you two...
Has anyone else read/had to read
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne? I only ask because I heard someone else thought it was good and I'm struggling through a SL Theme paper.

Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 5:10pm
by KoYue
I just started reading it. So far, I think it's an okay book.
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 5:14pm
by Nyx
My teacher/class keeled it for me. I became known as the girl who had all the answers. TT.TT I really hate thematic essays...
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 21, 2007 5:17pm
by KoYue
Poor Naruko.

Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 1:25am
by Lestat69_99
I've read it.... Just don't ask me anything about it because I read it for class and that was about 11 years ago when I was still in school...
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 1:40pm
by jmf
it's ok not great i had to watch a movie on it and goodness was it boring.
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 2:23pm
by DanceHallDrug
Naruko15 wrote:Thaleia, Tyche keep your big mouths shut. I know about you two...
Unfortunately, you had the "big mouth" part right--i can't help but answer XD
I read the Scarlet Letter and I thought it was pretty good, but the huge project we had to do afterwards kind of ruined it for me. Naru-chan, if you want to see my theme essay I'll show it to you--I used Nick as an example in it
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 6:31pm
by Nyx
I all ready BSed my way through most of it anyway.
How in the world did you get away with using him?! as an example?
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 25, 2007 1:03pm
by Tyche
Naruko15 wrote:Thaleia, Tyche keep your big mouths shut. I know about you two...
Ah~ *opens mouth*
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 25, 2007 2:15pm
by Nyx
*kicks Tyche in the shins* Don't you ever listen to me?
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 25, 2007 2:21pm
by Tyche
Thaleia talked too!
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 26, 2007 6:53pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Writing that essay must be painful. Just thinking about that book makes me want to stab a kitty. Hope you get a good grade.
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 26, 2007 6:58pm
by Nyx
Thank your for your sympathy. Absolutly adorable avi btw.
Oh noes! Don't stab the poor kitty-kitty!
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Feb 26, 2007 7:07pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Ty for the complement. You should do pretty well on the essay concidering I BS'd mine a few months ago and got 25/30 which is roughly 83%.
Re: Scarlet Letter
Posted: Mar 04, 2007 1:24am
by Shinogu
I watched a "Scarlet Letter" movie a couple of years ago and it was ok. I haven't read the book, though. I know that the movie was an adaptation of the book but I am not sure if it was true to it.