Page 1 of 2
DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 01, 2005 5:01pm
by Ukitake_101
Any body like DNAngel as much as i do
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 01, 2005 5:53pm
by The Naturalist
I dont know if I like it as much as u but I am a huge fan. I have the first 6 volumes (the only ones in English). I would have bootlegged them, but I dont enjoy stuff as much if it's not right there in my hand.
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 19, 2005 7:08pm
by Anime chic
I scanned the first manga but I was afraid to read it because it looked lame. Sorry. When I scanned it though it looked awsome! But I didn't get to read it all. I gotta get a hold of it. It looked good. And cute

re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 1:02pm
by aishiteru_heruchigu
of courese i love DNAngel!!! i think Krad is so hot!!!!!! he's the best dude, with his blond/gold hair that flows with that crusifix on the end!! he is so awesome ^_____^ i read 1 through six as well ^__^
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 1:15pm
by WAKAI
i started just a few days a go but so far only on book
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 4:14pm
by aishiteru_heruchigu
must read more! i got hooked after the first volume ^^
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 24, 2005 12:43am
by BAKA
yea i plane on buying that one after i have money

i trying to finish getin like 8 other series and ive seen the anime of it

re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 2:23pm
by Noctune
DNAngel is great. I've been thinking on buying it, but I've already read it

(borrowed from the libary)
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 2:28pm
by Neon_Genesis
How would you rate it TheOtherDarkAngel??
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 2:49pm
by Ukitake_101
it love it. its a story i can really relate to in terms of age *daisuke is my age* i feel if i can relate to something in a story its okay in my book (no pun intended)

re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Apr 02, 2005 10:13pm
by Asakura
I absolutely love DNAngel. I have all of the books that have been released until now. Im going to buy the new one this month. ^_^.
Personaly i think the manga is way better than the anime. Inthe anime it goes fast...But istill like it so...yeah ^_^
Re: re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Apr 03, 2005 5:53pm
by Sasami Jurai
TheOtherDarkAngel wrote:it love it. its a story i can really relate to in terms of age *daisuke is my age* i feel if i can relate to something in a story its okay in my book (no pun intended)

Daisuke's my age too! I think Dark and Riku should be together.
Re: re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Apr 03, 2005 5:56pm
by Sasami Jurai
aishiteru_heruchigu wrote:of courese i love DNAngel!!! i think Krad is so hot!!!!!! he's the best dude, with his blond/gold hair that flows with that crusifix on the end!! he is so awesome ^_____^ i read 1 through six as well ^__^
No! Dark is hotter!
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Apr 04, 2005 6:37pm
by Atashi
DNAngel is definitly one of my fav manga
re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Apr 04, 2005 10:54pm
by Ice Angel
I've read some of them, but I don't own any I don't have the money right now

re: DNAngel Manga Anybody?
Posted: Apr 08, 2005 2:25pm
by ~*BEWD_GIRL*~
I have read a few and there great
