Page 1 of 1

Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!???? SPOILER!

Posted: May 18, 2007 1:45am
by Amray
Does anyone know if Spike dies at the end of the series of "cowboy bebop"???
At first i didnt think he did because the film was made BUT then i found out that the movie was set in between episodes 22-23!!

Maybe its the mystery quistion for the ending so that people will quistion it in their heads, but if anyone knows could you share??? Ta!!! :)

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 18, 2007 8:41am
by Sanger Zomvolt
Yes.

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 18, 2007 9:12pm
by thirdimpact6633
Yes, Spike is dead, and it sucks

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 18, 2007 10:40pm
by Coynotreally
Yes he dies.

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 19, 2007 5:57am
by The Realist
He obviously dies thats for sure.

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 20, 2007 2:00am
by Amray
awwwww that sux!! :( He was such a great character!!! Well atleast they finished the series dramatic!

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 20, 2007 4:19am
by josh
thanks for spoiling the whole anime for me. jerks!

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 21, 2007 3:14am
by maria
Hahahaha. This was quite a mega spoiler thread :lol: Lucky I've watched it and...yes. he's dead :-$

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 22, 2007 8:13am
by Amray
WHOOPSIE!!!! I shouldve warned people shouldnt i!! But come it was made 9 years ago and is one of the well known best animes ever made and thought that any anime fan wouldve watched it by now! :|

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: May 27, 2007 9:51pm
by MrOh
it's pretty obvious that he's dead

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!????

Posted: Jul 04, 2007 9:00pm
by Missing_nin
Spike dies at the end of the series. OH NOEZ SPOILERZ!!111

But seriously, everyone knows this, even uncyclopedia

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!???? SPOILER!

Posted: Feb 03, 2008 6:41pm
by Hey
Haha! "uncyclopedia".

Here's a bit of information from your uncylopedia:
"In an interview, Watanabe stated "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead."[4] He also stated that he believes fans would be upset if there was a continuation."

Re: Can Anyone Here Answer This For Me!!???? SPOILER!

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 4:11pm
by evil_neko
Hey wrote:Haha! "uncyclopedia".

Here's a bit of information from your uncylopedia:
"In an interview, Watanabe stated "I've never officially said that he died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead."[4] He also stated that he believes fans would be upset if there was a continuation."


Yeah you're right i saw that, there are all these doves flying when spike falls to the ground just like when julia dies, but nothing is ever confirmed by the producers.
Though I always see it as he dies, because of the doves.