Page 1 of 4

Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 7:15pm
by Robbie Hendrix
Who,s number 1

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 7:42pm
by Coynotreally
Hmmm....FMA would be my first.

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 8:00pm
by Robbie Hendrix
Its werid Ive always heard about how great mangas are but I never actually read any just wondering what mangas are good.

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 9:22pm
by Coynotreally
Also Naruto is a good manga,bleach I think there's a manga of it.I can't remember the rest, I had rows of manga lined up in my head.

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 10:53pm
by KoYue
This should go in Manga & Book Discussions. Anyway, my favorite is Fruits Basket. :D :color:

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 21, 2007 11:04pm
by Robbie Hendrix
sorry im kinda new here

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 22, 2007 4:43pm
by WAKAI_sukebe
it dont matter dude

its bokura ga ita for me

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 9:00am
by thedemonducky
I like id_ENTITY by Hee-Joon Son.

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 10:20am
by Pennyroyal Tea
thedemonducky wrote:I like id_ENTITY by Hee-Joon Son.

Hahaha I enjoyed Phantasy Degree more actually, though I'm still reading both.

For me, its this manga that I'm currently reading called Judas, but it could just be an of the moment sort of thing.

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 11:54am
by Tsuchi
thats a question that doesnt have an answer because every person has their own opinion on which is best

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 12:01pm
by Yuki~
FMA... ^^'

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 12:04pm
by thedemonducky
[quote="JJ The Suffering"][quote="thedemonducky"]I like id_ENTITY by Hee-Joon Son.[/quote]


[color=dodgerblue] Hahaha I enjoyed Phantasy Degree more actually, though I'm still reading both.

For me, its this manga that I'm currently reading called Judas, but it could just be an of the moment sort of thing.[/color][/quote]

Yeah, I liked Phantasy Degree too, but it was a bit weird how the plot was one thing in books 1&2, and totally different in 3,4&5, and then it all came together in 6. But still, Hee-Joon Son's awesome.

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 4:29pm
by gogirlanime
Azumanga Daioh is a classic for me cuz it's so simple and just about every set of frames or each "act" cracks me up. Fushigi Yuugi caught my interest very well when I was a pre-teen back in the day

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:05am
by Roy Hughes
Coynotreally wrote:Hmmm....FMA would be my first.
Same here! FMA RULEZ!!!!

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jul 08, 2007 3:46pm
by Baby Duck
Awesomest mangas
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, of course
Yotsuba&!
Azumanga Daioh
Most of the clamp titles
ie xxx-holic, Chobits and maybe card captor sakura
BLEACH
Naruto...i guess (not a big fan) good none the less
bout it so far....

Re: Best Manga Ever

Posted: Jul 08, 2007 10:18pm
by KoYue
xxxHolic is so good! :D