Page 1 of 1

Any one one an artist for (cheap) hire? Writers too.

Posted: Jul 02, 2007 12:25pm
by Baby Duck
My name is Gio and my brother's is Sam, we are two writes who are interested in starting a project. Were semi serious and expect anyone working with us to be the same. We have some interesting ideas that might interest you if not we won't pester you anymore. Were also very very picky so you if you're a mediocre artist please steer clear. We also need a team of writers but me and my brothers will lead. Please contact us.

Re: Any one one an artist for (cheap) hire? Writers too.

Posted: Jul 17, 2007 8:03am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
I'm a pretty good artist but I'm not good in serial work (like repeating the same character over and over like in manga), but I guess I can assume I'm a fairly good writer since I did win 3 writting awards. LOL. Want my help?

Re: Any one one an artist for (cheap) hire? Writers too.

Posted: Jul 17, 2007 2:25pm
by Demyx
I'm a writer. Anything I've put on the site, btw, was free time stuff, so its not actually my best work. I had poetry published by a big time site, and I write seriously. You give me anything, and I can write a good story about it. I'm also good at character construction and story sub lines as well as main plot ideas. Not much in the way of art tho.

Re: Any one one an artist for (cheap) hire? Writers too.

Posted: Jul 17, 2007 4:16pm
by Baby Duck
wow....*is moved beyond words* I...I...thank you

Re: Any one one an artist for (cheap) hire? Writers too.

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:41am
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
you're welcome, I've done some work recently for some school work projects which involved character contruction, since the characters became the narators of a giant presentation for 400 people. LOL
but yeah, you're welcome.

Re: Any one one an artist for (cheap) hire? Writers too.

Posted: Jul 23, 2007 3:06pm
by Demyx
I got no problem helping. I love writing, so its an honor to work with people like you.