Page 1 of 2

The art of Furuba.

Posted: Jul 24, 2007 10:47am
by Tyche
Has anyone else noticed the dramatic change in drawing style in Furuba?

I personaly liked the old style better.

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Jul 25, 2007 5:21am
by Yuki~
yeah, i noticed it.
and i didn't like very much the old style. but i think the draws were very beautiful in the later volumes. ^^

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Jul 25, 2007 7:24pm
by KoYue
I think it looks better later on. More polished.

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Jul 26, 2007 8:15am
by Tyche
I had a feeling everyone would say that. But I really like the rough feel of the older ones and they look so much younger.

Though I can understand both of you. The polished one is more... light and... whimsical... (are those the words I'm looking for?)

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Jul 26, 2007 2:28pm
by torhu131
I haven't noticed! Maybe it's in volumes after 16 but I could be wrong! Does it start in the volume that Momiji first looks more like an older teenager and lees like a elementary student?

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Jul 26, 2007 3:46pm
by Yuki~
no.. I think it starts before that volume. I think it's about the volume 10/11...

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Jul 30, 2007 10:01am
by Tyche
Yeah. The change happened aroung eleven.

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Aug 01, 2007 1:17pm
by torhu131
ohhhh......they do look kind of better in the old way I guess...I've seen some of the new polished ways now...

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Aug 01, 2007 1:18pm
by torhu131
ohhhh......they do look kind of better in the old way I guess...I've seen some of the new polished ways now...

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Aug 01, 2007 1:18pm
by torhu131
ohhhh......they do look kind of better in the old way I guess...I've seen some of the new polished ways now...

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Aug 09, 2007 12:13pm
by Morphea
I like it better now, its softer now...and more shoujo-y.

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Mar 03, 2008 5:01am
by brightparis
I liked it in older days.New look is also OK. But old id best.

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Mar 04, 2008 2:57pm
by Yuki~
i think the earlier art was... weird...

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Mar 06, 2008 7:03pm
by jenilo
Well, i have just joined this forum and don't know about which person u r talking about.But curious to see her art as i m big art lover.

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Mar 07, 2008 1:40pm
by Yuki~
welcome! We're talking about Natsuki Takaya's art. She created Fruits Basket.
You should check her art, it's beaufitul ^^

Re: The art of Furuba.

Posted: Mar 10, 2008 1:10am
by jenilo
oh! yes, she is awesome. I love her both arts. Really nice stuff, she has created.