Page 1 of 1
can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Jul 29, 2007 9:55pm
by RUB
hi,
I rented this movie several years ago from Blockbuster and I can't remember the name or a lot about it, but there were 3 big robots in it and they each had a special attack:
1. Kogan Horn
2. Bantam Ray
3. Crab Claw
Does anyone know what it might be?
Re: can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Jul 30, 2007 6:05am
by WAKAI_sukebe
I am not sure but i think is gravion,but you say its a movie so i am not 100%%% correct.
Re: can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 12:00pm
by BaronVR
I remember that one from 1990? 92? , 3 robots, yellow, red, and blue. They could combine!!!! [censored] weird i am thinking about it and stumble across this board which probably is a barren wasteland now. Kogan horn and Crab Claw were special attacks from one of the first baddies in the cartoon. Each robot combined with one colour as the "main body" and they all got special abilities. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS ????
Re: can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 3:09am
by webmaster
Was it Dendoh?
Re: can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Sep 04, 2010 9:20am
by BaronVR
HEy, thanks for the reply. I do not think it was Dendoh. I rented this movie on VHS back in the day. Just trying to remember all the facts. The pilot of the Yellow mech was fat and his mech was slow. The blue one had a female pilot and was fast. The Red was the main character and was more balanced. The mech they fought in the first few minutes had the special attack "Kogan Horn" and "crab claw" and he would say it as he atacked. KOGAN HORN. CRAB CLAW. that is all I can remember. It was 18 years ago about. 91 92.
Re: can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Oct 28, 2010 1:25am
by webmaster
Sounds similar to Albegas, with three different colored robots merging together to form a larger robot with special abilities, and the pilots were two males and a female, however I don't think the color schemes you mentioned quite match up so that probably isn't it.
Re: can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Nov 26, 2010 5:51pm
by Guest
i'm pretty sure it's Starvengers or Getter Robo
Re: can you help me name this movie???
Posted: Jan 09, 2011 6:49pm
by dyjane
wish you good luckI am
youth nfl jerseys pleased to share your happiness and sadness