Page 1 of 1

The Black Jewels Trilogy

Posted: Aug 13, 2007 9:49pm
by Gaming Goddess
Anyone read this trilogy? I was rather fond of it, borrowed it from a friend.

It had violence, and sex, sometimes at the same time! :o

It's a fantasy trilogy, with witches that control males and stuff, it's interesting, 'specially cause of the violence and sex .. but not the creepy pedo sex, that was just ... disturbing.

Re: The Black Jewels Trilogy

Posted: Aug 16, 2007 6:08am
by Nyx
:-k Do you know where your friend got it and if it's lots of munnies? It sounds interesting.

Re: The Black Jewels Trilogy

Posted: Aug 22, 2007 10:01pm
by Gaming Goddess
I guess a book store, of some kind. I don't know though, sorry my dear :(

Re: The Black Jewels Trilogy

Posted: Aug 24, 2007 4:53pm
by Nyx
Damn. I shall find it someday! Thanks GG!

Re: The Black Jewels Trilogy

Posted: Aug 27, 2007 12:13pm
by Gaming Goddess
I wish you luck!