Page 1 of 4

Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 1:48pm
by Seras
Hey! I'm Seras(duh) and this is MY Art Room! I'm not really into art but I like to color with crayons which most of my work will be done in. Let me explain this right now, I am not like the rest of the people on AA who actually have artistical talent, I draw like a kid but at least I have fun with it and that's all I care about! So onto the project lists.

Projects:
*So my lastest project and inspiration is AA users. Yep that's right! All of you reading this post right now are my inspiration! Go you right? Right! So here's what I'm doing, drawing you. Yep, drawing users. Here's how it goes, you can send me a real life picture of you, via PM and then I'll draw it out and post it up here under the completed section. My goal is to draw as many of you as possible! =) Good goal right? I think so. Each picture will be unique in it's own special way. Thanks for participating if you do send a picture. Ciao!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Special Mod Edition drawings of what I think all the mods and people like that dress when going to 'work'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Stick figure comic things! Yes that is what I will do eventually. They'll either be random or something that happened around me. Some of you users may appear in there, see youz.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I might redo your pictures and make them more serious, like with a pencil serious so yeah, more news on that later.

To post a thingie:
Okay, I'm a little picky with posting comment thingies, forgive! I'm gonna post all of my pictures in this first post. So if you wanna make a comment on a picture then tell us which one your commenting on. For example:

Sugar-Cube-Baby Pic: (insert comment)
OR
(insert start of sentence) sugar-cube-baby (insert more words)

I don't really care how you comment them, just mention the picture name. And the link will be the name of the user, so yeah, easy peasy lemon squezie.

In-Progress:


Completed:
PennyRoyalTea
Yodama Man
Commander Sparx
Kaoru Hanabishi
Aoi Sakuraba
Mik3
Gaming Goddess
Jade_Steel_Hawk
Josh
The Evil Russell Crowe
Nelly
AidenS
Apo
Biki
Slash
Jasse

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 1:55pm
by Biki
oh my friggin gawd im so sending you a picture! >3 ow, to find one that wont scare half of the people who see it away. XD i need a new msn group thing. >.>

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 1:58pm
by Commander Sparx
Draw me! Lol.

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:06pm
by Seras
Pictures up.

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:14pm
by Kaoru Hanabishi
nice i likey ur work!!

Tea Bags: its just like him, and the comment is exactly him :P

Yodama: I never seen his real pic, but it looks good too

im glad u be drawing me :D thanks seras I'll wait patiently :)

keep up the good work

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:14pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Andre is perfect Seras "i am teh sex" that is so Andre lol

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:40pm
by Hardcore
I'm in.

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:21pm
by Seras
More pics :)

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:36pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I love doing art like this!!!
Awesome pics. 8)
You wanna draw Jade? :o :P [-o<

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:44pm
by Seras
Sure... just send me a link in PM and i'll add you to the list

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:37pm
by KoYue
Aw, what cute drawings! ^^ I might consider sending a pic of myself . . . >_>

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:51pm
by Gaming Goddess
I'm impressed!

I especially enjoyed the armpit hair you drew in for YM 8)

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 7:33pm
by Seras
I'd be honored to KoYue and thanks GG, you already on the list.

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 11:24pm
by Kaoru Hanabishi
Sparx: lol i like and the comment planet delta is funny.

Kaoru(me): Yea you right, on that shes mine :P and it looks pretty thanks

Aoi: *nods* very good seras and yes shes very smexy

thanks for drawing us

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 5:38am
by Commander Sparx
Penny Royal: It looks like his hair, the chest muscles crack me up. 'I'm teh sex!' XD.
YM: XD, the arm pit hair is funny.
Commander Sparx: I like the text at the top, nice and sharp like lightning, and the planet Delta quote is funny.
Kaoru: The hair looks good and the top too.
Aoi: The airs is nice again, and the quote is funny too.

XD, i dear you to do one of Josh, >,<.

Re: Seras's Art Room!

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 1:25pm
by Seras
I think I might have a picture of him so I think I will... if not I'll have to aquire one.