Page 1 of 1
Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 1:36pm
by Bakuganmaster
Hi my name is kenny
Anyone here watch bakugan?
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Posted: Feb 03, 2009 6:48pm
by HatoriLover911
Yea I watch it. I haven't been able to watch it on TV though. I keep trying to figure out if the pic of Shun wit his hair down is real or not. Do u know?
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 2:02pm
by Dark Lilly
Only if you are willing to pay me.
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Posted: Mar 25, 2009 10:45pm
by wobblebreak
I've watched it and I didn't like it.

Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 10:30am
by SASSZAIN
Bakugan.. Wow.. Thats
... wow...
OKay wow..
You'd have to be below the age of 12 to think that one is cool. If my memory serves me right, bakugan litteraly translates to "Monster", right off the bat thats a poor name for an anime, since there was already one called "Monster" (One that was quite well done might I add)
In any case, This is just a show thats trying to be like pokemon, but more of a monster rancher/yu-gi-oh/Choatic feelings to it.
In closing, If you're a kid, sure you can like it. If you're a teenager, and think Bakugan is cool, then you need to watch something better <,< (like, dare i say it, pokemon)
P.S. Welcome to AA Bakuganmaster. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the site or the people, I'll be more than willing to help! I recommend you make a post
here
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 9:41am
by shunlover66
i wach bakugan only becase my little bro got me hooked
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Posted: Jul 27, 2009 8:11am
by Tyche
No.