Page 1 of 5
Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 08, 2008 4:27am
by divinephoenix
I don't know if there's already one like this so Sorry if there already is one
Well, I have a feeling the Yondaime is dead..
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 4:44pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Yea. I don't think he's ever going to come back unless Orochimaru actually succeeds in summoning him.
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 8:39am
by divinephoenix
It was close when Orochimaru almost summoned him when he was fighting with Sarotobi.
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 7:08pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Yea, very close. But Sarotobi stopped him last minute before he could. Thankfully. XD
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 12:25am
by divinephoenix
Yeah, wait..so Orochimaru could still summon him?
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 1:39pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Yea, if he hadn't gotten interupted.
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 11:33pm
by divinephoenix
But in the future episodes?
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 3:40pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
i don't think so
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 6:03am
by divinephoenix
Ok.But I wish Naruto would be able to see him even in just a vision or something
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 4:17pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
That'd be neat.
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 4:00am
by divinephoenix
I realize, we're the only ones talking here, lol
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 10:29pm
by Zyuuzu Jaggerjack
Not anymore. A friend of mine says that Pein is the fourth...ridiculous as all get out but then again, it'd kinda be cool for him to be alive. ^_^
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: May 01, 2008 10:59am
by divinephoenix
I heard about that, the Yondaime really being the leader of the Akatsuki. I don't think he is but way cool if he is. There'll be a Father-son confrontation.
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: May 03, 2008 10:17pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
That'd be fun if it we're true. XD
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: May 04, 2008 9:19am
by divinephoenix
Re: Yondaime, Dead or Alive?
Posted: May 10, 2008 8:26am
by Renegade Chaos Angel
they look a lot alike. XD