Page 1 of 1

Contest!!!!!

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 11:07am
by Azuma Takara
I'm hosting a contest!! The theme is fan fics. If you can post the best fan fic, you will get an awesome title... I'll see what I can do. \:D/

The contest begins now and I want you all to begin to post your awesome fan fics!!!!! :D

The contest ends in one year, so POST POST POST!!!!! 8) On August 15th, 2009, at 2:00pm, the contest will be over.

Being the creater of the contest, I will be the judge, so make sure you write really awesome fan fics to really nock my socks off. I'll be entered in the contest as well, so see if you can match my stories! :P

Re: Contest!!!!!

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 5:39pm
by Mew Vanilla
You would post a thread about something like this...

Haaaa nice!

Re: Contest!!!!!

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:55pm
by Azuma Takara
thnx?

Re: Contest!!!!!

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 1:36pm
by Mew Vanilla
Suree. But you better get some people to post here or you'll automatically win the contest! :P

Re: Contest!!!!!

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 12:43pm
by Azuma Takara
I don't really want to win the contest... why don't you post a fan fic?

Re: Contest!!!!!

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 5:50pm
by Mew Vanilla
Ughh it would take me forever to find my old ones or write a new one. I'll find some people to join though just for you Azuma! (: