Page 1 of 1

Wrestlemania 25

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 7:57am
by Lestat69_99
Wow it's that time already? 18 days..... So I figured a nice little thread for predictions and the like seem in order.

25 Diva Battle Royal

Now this match will be fun to watch.... All those diva's and former diva's? While some might go with a more imposing diva like Beth.... I think this would be a great chance for the lesser known's to step up and suprise.... I think I might just go out on a limb and ignore my favs Melina and Mickie by voting for..... Kelly Kelly.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

This has been a great match to watch since it has been created.... From Edge winning the first until now. If you listen to the rumors Christian will win, but then again they have changed their minds before. Other then a World's Strongest Slam from the top of the ladder I would love to see either Christian, C.M. Punk or Kane win this.... But I think I might have to go with Kofi....

Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

Mr. Wrestlemania vs. the win streak..... If anyone can end the Taker's streak it is Shawn, but I don't think it will happen. My vote is still for The Undertaker....

Unified Tag Team Match

Carlito and Primo Vs. John Morrison and the Miz..........Again..... Seriously isn't there any other tag teams that could even challange? Heck I'd sooner see Road Dogg get back together with R-Truth (or K-Kwick back in the old days) and take them both out....Which won't happen... Makes one miss the days of The Demolition and the like....

This match goes to..... Awww heck I don't care. Just get it over with....

Matt Vs. Jeff Hardy

Honestly I would have prefered Christian vs. Jeff, but what can one do. Both brothers have their fan bases and I think they are both liked. Though I think it will be Matt pulling off the win.

Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

Really no brainer here.... I want Edge to keep the title, but it will be Cena pulling out the win.

WWE Championship Match

HHH vs. Orton.... again.... Legacy or no Legacy I think The age of Orton might actually resume even though I dislike the guy....

Re: Wrestlemania 25

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 3:11pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
I hope Randy Orton reads this and punts you in the head.


You're right about the whole if anyone can end the Undertaker's streak it's Shawn Michaels. If they don't end it this year, I don't see how they can legitly end it any year. It seems like the competition has been getting stronger, first Batista, then Edge, and now Shawn Michaels. If he doesn't end it, they won't ever end it because you don't get better than Michaels.

I have Jeff Hardy winning just because he's huge right now and I see him carrying the momentum into other feuds while Matt just gets misused.

Money in the Bacnk, I definitely see MVP winning this match, i mean come on he had a losing streak of almost a year, the dude has put in his lumps.


As for the championship matches I agree with you on who's going to win.

Re: Wrestlemania 25

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 3:13pm
by Mik3
I think HBk is going to win. It might as well be him who ends the streak. And then maybe Taker retires after such an awsome match?

Re: Wrestlemania 25

Posted: Mar 30, 2009 10:29am
by Pennyroyal Tea
I'd like to see his streak go to twenty. And I think that the undertaker has at least another 2 or three years left in him.

Re: Wrestlemania 25

Posted: Apr 03, 2009 4:43pm
by Mik3
The Raven wrote:Wow it's that time already? 18 days..... So I figured a nice little thread for predictions and the like seem in order.

25 Diva Battle Royal

Screw it, Im still picking Melina

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Christian

Rey Mysterio VS JBl

REy Mysterio


Jericho Vs Piper, Steamboat and snuka

I got the old guys.



Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

HBK


Unified Tag Team Match

Ill go with the Colon Bros. Puerto Rican Bias.


Matt Vs. Jeff Hardy

Matt

Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

Edge will scrap his way out.

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton.

Re: Wrestlemania 25

Posted: Apr 03, 2009 4:43pm
by Mik3
The Joker wrote: I'd like to see his streak go to twenty. And I think that the undertaker has at least another 2 or three years left in him.

I would too, but I keep hearing that Taker is fine with losing the streak and HBK is the ideal guy to end it

Re: Wrestlemania 25

Posted: Jun 02, 2009 6:25am
by charlotte03
John Cena definitely won the World Title and Triple H retained his WWE title. Undertaker still undefeated and the Colons are the first unified tag team champions! Wrestlemania is indeed one of the greatest pay-per-views ever!