Page 1 of 1
Time to merge?
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 5:20pm
by webmaster
What do you think about merging this "Any Specific Anime" forum into the "General Anime Discussions" forum? Is there really a need to have them split up like this? Seems like it'd be more convenient to just have them as a single forum.
Re: Time to merge?
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 5:28pm
by SASSZAIN
<,<
yes.
I don't quite understand why there where two forums anyways..
Re: Time to merge?
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 7:30pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
I think yea its a good idea
Re: Time to merge?
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 4:45am
by Kaoru Hanabishi
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:I think yea its a good idea
Yea, each of them are rather in-active, I guess one section would be better
Re: Time to merge?
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 2:47pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
well the general anime discussion has its bouts of activeness so does any specific anime area