Page 1 of 1

I don't get it....

Posted: May 06, 2009 2:27pm
by Lexin Kotetsu
How come in the Manga, Akito is a girl, but in the anime, he's a guy? :?

Re: I don't get it....

Posted: May 06, 2009 2:41pm
by Yuki~
I think that's because the anime ended before this fact was revealed on the manga.

(This is an anime that should have a remake.... =P)

Re: I don't get it....

Posted: May 07, 2009 1:34pm
by Lexin Kotetsu
Or at least, a second season.... I actually heard that it MIGHT get one, too...

Re: I don't get it....

Posted: May 08, 2009 6:23pm
by Yuki~
are you serious???
that would be awesome! *o*

Re: I don't get it....

Posted: May 09, 2009 2:14am
by Aoi Sakuraba
No, there is no second Season to Fruits Basket. The rumor of a second season is literally like 3 years old and is completely untrue.

Re: I don't get it....

Posted: May 10, 2009 12:24pm
by Yuki~
Ohh so its the same rumor??
I thought this was a new one and with a higher probability of being true....

Re: I don't get it....

Posted: May 10, 2009 2:36pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Yuki wrote:Ohh so its the same rumor??
I thought this was a new one and with a higher probability of being true....
rather unfortunate truth but that's the way things go. I wanted the anime to continue as well but it's not gonna happen

Re: I don't get it....

Posted: May 13, 2009 1:01pm
by Lexin Kotetsu
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Yuki wrote:Ohh so its the same rumor??
I thought this was a new one and with a higher probability of being true....
rather unfortunate truth but that's the way things go. I wanted the anime to continue as well but it's not gonna happen
I know! And they kinda ended with one MAJOR cliff-hanger! WTF, PEOPLE?! :?