Page 1 of 3

Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 12:48am
by Ukitake_101
Who do you guys think is the best gundam pilot from the series i have listed above. For me its a honestly a tie between Heero Yuy and Kira Yamato

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 12:56am
by <death-chan>
i say Kira Yamato, But that's cause i don't know Heero Yuy

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 1:33am
by Sanger Zomvolt
I would have put either Judau Ashta(ZZ Gundam) or Camille Bidan (Z Gundam), both powerful newtypes, but since both were not on the list, I voted for Amuro Ray. His Nu Gundam(in CCA) is awesome

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 9:35am
by Ukitake_101
i dont know much about Z and ZZ Gundam (i would if cartoon network had premiered it 2 years ago like they friggin should've :evil: ) :evil: but when i looked for info on Z it had Amuro ray as like the main character pilot so i just went with him :mrgreen:

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 11:11am
by <death-chan>
yea i only know things about Gundam SEED cause it was the only thing i eveer got to see and cartoon network is pissin' me off cause they canceled Gundam SEED then moved it to another hour at 12:00 AM!!!! i stay up that late anyway but still that sux they always cancel and restart show too much

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 11:50am
by Kenshin
I think Kira Yamato, Doman Kashu are the two best pilote there is :mrgreen:

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:09pm
by Yoko Moura
y ... y isnt My Athrun on here?..... He is hot AND a good pilot! :cry: :? :(

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:13pm
by Ukitake_101
well i was just using like the main main charater of these series i think people would agree w/ me if i say the Kira is much more of a main character than Athrun, he's still cool though 8)

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 3:23pm
by Yoko Moura
o ..... alright....

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 6:45pm
by Kenshin
It is true Kira is mostly the main character in Gundam Seed then Aftrun is.

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 9:22pm
by pitt
What about Shar (I think that was his name) the guy who pilots the red comet.

Re: re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 25, 2005 9:51pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
pitt wrote:What about Shar (I think that was his name) the guy who pilots the red comet.

Char Aznable, and the Red Comet was his nick name. he piloted various mobile suits, in First Gundam, the Zaku II commander, Red Gelgoog, Zeong (and probably some more that i can't remember), in Zeta Gundam he piloted the Hyaku Shiki, and in CCA he piloted the Zazabi. I don't think he counts in this poll because this poll seems to be only about main characters and in First Gundam and CCA he was the main antagonist and in Zeta he was only a secondary supporting character.

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 26, 2005 12:07pm
by Duuz
Char had a Dom at one point, but don't look for it in the series. It's only hinted at. And it's the Sazabi. And Char never piloted a Gundam as well.

It's Amuro of course, after him they called Camille the second Amuro. So it was hoped Camille would have to measure up to Amuro's level.

Although I'd favor someone not on this poll. Seabook Arno, who gets even better in Crossbone Gundam.

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 26, 2005 7:16pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
I have seen a MG RX-78 model that was red and was called the Casval Rem Deikun custom before, although yeah, he doesn't ever pilot one in the series

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 27, 2005 2:39pm
by Grave
hero is the best

re: Best Gundam Pilot

Posted: Mar 27, 2005 4:38pm
by Duuz
Yes, I've seen the MG red RX-78 model too. I've also seen a series of models that are supposedly piloted by Char, that's where I saw the red Dom along with the other mobile suits Char is known to have piloted.