Page 1 of 1

Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Mar 28, 2005 4:42pm
by JustWondering
Hey, I started to think about checking out "Full Metal Panic," but I wasn't sure whether I should first read the manga, or just watch the anime. Please help me out!

Re: Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 12:13am
by Panda*
read the manga for more info, then wtch it. :wink:

re: Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Apr 05, 2005 7:01am
by Neon_Genesis
I prefer to watch the anime first, that way when you read the manga you can tell all the things they left out in the anime.

re: Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 1:29pm
by Guest
its anime unless there is a comic of it

Re: Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 1:33pm
by Guest
JustWondering wrote:Hey, I started to think about checking out "Full Metal Panic," but I wasn't sure whether I should first read the manga, or just watch the anime. Please help me out!
i would read the manga unless i cant find it e.g. Akira
i watched it first

Re: Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 8:04pm
by Neon_Genesis
Anonymous wrote:
JustWondering wrote:Hey, I started to think about checking out "Full Metal Panic," but I wasn't sure whether I should first read the manga, or just watch the anime. Please help me out!
i would read the manga unless i cant find it e.g. Akira
i watched it first
Yea, That's alot better.

re: Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 7:59pm
by Anime chic
Like the manga art better personally but have nothing against the anime. Gotta love Kurz :mrgreen:

re: Full Metal Panic!; Manga or Anime?

Posted: Apr 29, 2005 5:28pm
by Kou Akabane
Read the manga first. Its almost always better then the series with more details then the anime. especially with FMP n.n.