So it begins... let's start some re-introductions

After the 2013 database crash, most new topics were created in a single forum. This is that forum.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

So it begins... let's start some re-introductions

Post by Tyche »

So, it looks like AA has started over! Perhaps it's time to reintroduce ourselves!

Tyche here, member of AA since 2006 under this username, though I've been here longer under names such as Haruko, Little Bit, and others.

Birthday: July 7
Hobbies: Video games, reading, Role Playing, watching anime.
Favorite color: blue
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: So it begins...

Post by webmaster »

Hi, I'm Ken, and I've been here since whatever year it was that I added the phpBB forums to this site. Does anyone remember when that was?
I've commented.
Master Otaku

So it begins... (Whose returned since the big error?)

Post by I've commented. »

I'm back and I've returned.

I really think that you should change this topic's name to what I put in the subject bar/that blue text above the post to make the topic's name and the topic's contents easy to figure out and understand.
I've commented.
Master Otaku

Post by I've commented. »

Changing this topic's name to make it easier to figure out and understand is a(n) idea/suggestion.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: So it begins... let's start some re-introductions

Post by Tyche »

Actually, I do like yours a lot better.

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
CRISis
Full Metal Otaku

Post by CRISis »

Alrighty, here it goes...

I'm CRISis, I've been here since... oh darn. 2003? 2004? I can't remember. I've gone under different names for about a week or two way back when, but I always returned to CRISis.

Birthday: March 2
Hobbies: Eating, reading, video games, and music.
Favorite color: Black, red and neon green
In music and dance, I express myself as a member of a higher community. I have forgotten how to walk, and speak, and my soul hovers into the rave.
Trigger Happy
Master Otaku

Post by Trigger Happy »

Originally Envy Isn't Envious (decided to shorten my username), I've been a member since 2005-2006. You may call me Trig, Trigger Happy or my old name Envy (whichever you prefer).

Birthday: July 5
Hobby: trying new foods, writing, reading, video games and movies
Color(s): lime green, purple, and teal
The one and only Envy Isn't Envious

Part of the original AA gang - I sure do miss the old days
Ace
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ace »

Never thought I'd have to do this again..... (I REALLY hope the data can be restored since I have lots of old mail and contacts to keep)

The names Ace, been a user here since 2005 I believe. I've never had a name change so I've always have and always will be known as Ace. Used to have a lot of fun and mischief with the old farts who may still frequent this place.

I feel so depressed all of a sudden :c
~ Something something........ yeah~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/EZedd/kazu.png
~ Kazu x Emily fan <3
Seras

Post by Seras »

I'm Seras,
I don't remember what year just that with my age I've been a member for 10years
I loved the roleplaying section and am actually worried about that section the most!
Roleplaying is a huge part of my life still.
I am looking at everything now 10 years older and am like... "How the heck did all this work?" and "How did I do this 10 years ago?" I've gotten lazy in my older age :(
If someone can pm and help me figure out Avatars that'd be friggin awesome!
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Seras

Post by Seras »

Last edited by Seras on Dec 23, 2013 3:59am, edited 1 time in total.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Buttercup
Master Otaku

Re: So it begins...

Post by Buttercup »

webmaster wrote:Hi, I'm Ken, and I've been here since whatever year it was that I added the phpBB forums to this site. Does anyone remember when that was?
2004? I think.

I'm Sam. I'm a member from 2007, but my sister was a member here in 2005 and 2006, so I've browsed much longer than I was a member. I'm an ex-moderator here as many of you already know. I miss the lot of you.
janbearpig
Newbie Otaku

Post by janbearpig »

Hello there, I'm Janet and I was known as Pyro Psycho back then. I've been on these forums since around the beginning of 2005. I was a moderator too before the wipeout....so I don't know how that works, heh heh. Good to see everyone I know so far.
Buttercup
Master Otaku

Post by Buttercup »

Jannaaaa! <3
Imdabipolarbear
Master Otaku

Post by Imdabipolarbear »

Whats up everyone! I'm back and cant access my other information and I see why. Its me, The Brown-Eyed Boy. I've been on and on since about 2006-ish.....so yeah. Its unfortunate what happened to the site, but maybe this could be a new beginning for everyone here.

Quick question, would it be okay to start 1 generic RP in the general thread or are we waiting for a specific forum for it?
The Brown-Eyed Boy is who I be. And I'm still as twisted as ever.
That's Mr. Jewfro to you buddy!
Thank you Tyche for my very awesome avatar.
Buttercup
Master Otaku

Post by Buttercup »

Wb Brown-Eye :D
Also, I don't see what the issue with that would be. Mods could just move if/when we get the RP section back.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Nice! Welcome back. I was reading through some of your other posts before here and thought something seemed familiar about you!

Also, feel 100million % free to post RPs in the general forum. I look forward to playing with you. ;)